8 Exercises You Can do to Sculpt Super Toned Glutes at Home
April 20, 2022 | Bodybuilding and Fitness Nutrition | No Comments|
Sculpt your glutes in no time with these simple exercises, that we can even perform at home, we can boost the process of getting the body of a goddess.
That is why we have created a list of exercises that will help you get rid of the layer of fat on your buttocks and legs, and as demanding as this exercise package is, we know that there is nothing that will stop you from the way to your goal.
These exercises are not demanding and you can do them daily, but don’t forget to stretch your muscles after training to avoid soreness.
Follow these simple exercises:
- Start standing with your feet together, arms bent, and hands clasped behind your head.
- Jump your feet out and when you land, immediately crouch down, keeping your arms where they are.
- Extend your legs and jump your feet back to the starting position, immediately jumping back out.
- Complete 3 sets of 12 repetitions.
- You have to stand up with your arms towards the ground.
- Next, squat down keeping your torso upright and your head raised. This will be your starting position.
- Next, you have to jump up as far as you can.
- When your feet come into contact with the ground, you have to absorb the impact with your legs. And then jump back.
- Perform between 10 and 15 jumps.
- First, you have to start in the same position as a push-up.
- Next, keep only your knees in contact with the ground as you press up, lifting your upper body.
- Go down to the starting position, that will be one repetition.
- Perform between 10 and 15 repetitions.
- Start on all fours on a yoga mat. Make sure your knees are below your hips and your hands are below your shoulders. Bring your spine into a neutral position and draw your shoulder blades down and back.
- Exhale. Keeping your knee bent, release and raise your right leg until your thigh is in line with your spine, making sure your foot remains flexed.
- Inhale. Lower your right leg to return to the starting position, but without resting your knee on the mat.
- Complete 10 reps on the same side, before repeating the remaining reps on the other side.
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart and your arms at your sides.
- Lower into a squat position with your hands flat on the ground in front of you.
- Push your legs back to the push-up position and lower your chest to the floor.
- Return to position two, pushing both feet forward to return to a squat.
- Jump up and raise both hands above your head.
- Do 10 repetitions.
- Begin this exercise with a full plank.
- Then you have to put the right forearm on the mat and then the left, reaching a plank with the elbow.
- Then put your right hand on the mat and straighten your right elbow.
- Do the same with your left arm to return to a full plank.
- Do 10 repetitions.
The gluteal bridge from a chair with leg raises
- Sit on the floor with your back to a chair or bench. Bend your right knee and place your foot on the floor. Extend your left leg forward. Put your hands behind your head.
- Lift your pelvis up to parallel with the floor, resting on your shoulder blades and right foot.
- Lift your left leg at the same time.
- Actively work your gluteal muscles, the movement will also involve the muscles of the hips and abs. Then gently lower yourself to the starting position.
This is one repetition. Perform 16 repetitions to each side
LUNCH WITH REVERENCE
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and your arms by your sides.
- Putting your weight on your right foot, step back and turn with your left foot – almost as if you’re bowing – allowing your arms to come out in front of you in a comfortable position. Make sure your chest stays straight.
- Begin to straighten your right leg, pushing up through your heel and returning your left foot to the starting position.
- Do 10 repetitions on each side.