8 Exercises That Will Melt Inner Thigh Fat
July 17, 2022 | Bodybuilding and Fitness Nutrition | No Comments|
The inner tights are magnets for fat. This area is one of the hardest to get into shape.
It is not necessary to be overweight or obese for the inner thigh to accumulate fat. It is possible to be thin and retain that annoying fat that gradually rubs against the pants and against the skin when walking in a skirt.
So if you want to get rid of this fat but don’t know how there are eight great exercises to do especially for inner thigh fat.
Perform them in 3 series of 10 repetitions each, eat a healthy diet and you will see the result.
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and your arms by your sides.
- Putting your weight on your right foot, step back and pivot with your left foot – almost as if you’re bowing – allowing your arms to come out in front of you in a comfortable position. Make sure your chest stays straight.
- Begin straightening your right leg, pushing up through your heel and returning your left foot to the starting position.
- Do 10 repetitions on each side.
- Lie on your back, extend your legs and bring your heels together.
- Next, bring your legs towards your belly, without separating your heels. Then do the reverse movement to the starting position. That’s a repeat.
- Do 20 reps.
- Begin by lying down with your forearms on the ground.
- Next, she lifts her left leg up. Then lower it and, when you do, simultaneously lift your right leg.
- Make sure you don’t touch the ground with your heels all the way through.
- Do 30 reps, 15 on each leg.
- Stand tall with your feet spread wide and your hips turned slightly outward.
- Hold a dumbbell or kettlebell in front of your chest while keeping your elbows close to your body.
- Bend at the hips, knees, and ankles to squat down.
- Continue until your hips are slightly lower than your knees.
- To get up, push your feet toward the ground and return to the starting position.
- Complete 10 reps, rest and repeat for a total of two to three sets.
- Stand with your feet and knees together.
- If it’s comfortable for you, hold a pair of dumbbells.
- Take a big step with your right foot to the right side.
- Slowly lunge toward the ground, without extending your right knee past your toes and keeping your left leg relatively straight.
- Now push off with your right foot to return to a standing position.
- Repeat the same process with the other side.
- Complete 3 sets of 12 repetitions.
- Lie on your right side with your arm extended along the mat and your head relaxed on your arm.
- Bend both knees and bring them slightly forward to align your feet with your buttocks.
- Make sure your hips are stacked and you keep a small space between your waist and the ground.
- This is the initial position.
- Exhale. Keeping your feet together, engage your right glute to drive your right knee toward the ceiling, making sure to maintain the distance between your waist and the floor.
- Inhale. Lower your right knee to return to the starting position.
- Complete 10 reps on the same side before completing the remaining reps on the other side.
Single Leg Glute Bridges
- Perform single-leg glute bridges by lying on your back with your hand’s palms down at your sides.
- She extends one leg, squeezes her glutes, and pushes off with the other leg.
- Keeping your upper back in contact with the ground, lift your hips until your extended leg forms a straight line with your back.
- Repetitions: 12 to 20 repetitions with each leg.
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart and your arms at your sides.
- Lower into a squat position with your hands flat on the ground in front of you.
- Push your legs back to the push-up position and lower your chest to the ground.
- Return to position two, pushing both feet forward to return to a squat.
- Jump up and raise both hands above your head.
- Do 10 repetitions.