8 Effective Exercises To Lose Arm Fat Fast
July 11, 2022 | Bodybuilding and Fitness Nutrition | No Comments|
The problem of “soft” hands is quite common, especially when people are not physically active for a long time. The muscles are loose, the skin begins to hang, and the fat is obviously already accumulated on the inside of the upper arm.
Here in this article, you will find 8 exercises that will help you build your arms.
- Lie on your stomach to do the cobra pose. The head should look down and the legs should be hip-width apart.
- The palms of the hands should be on the ground, each on its respective side of the chest. Use your palms to push your chest up.
- The legs and pelvis should remain on the ground. Stretch your neck well while looking at the sky. Breathing is the key: don’t forget to inhale and exhale!
- Hold the pose for a few seconds before returning to the starting position.
- Complete 3 sets of 15 repetitions.
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and hold a dumbbell in both hands. The weight should be a minimum of 1 kg or more depending on your strength.
- Hold the dumbbell with your thumb and fingers wrapped in a good grip, with your wrist and arms facing out.
- Next, lift both dumbbells hard, bending your elbow toward your shoulders, and feel the pressure in your triceps and the backs of your arms.
- Then return to the starting position.
- Make 3 sets of 10 repetitions.
- Lie on the floor, face down.
- Position your arms so that your shoulders are directly above your elbows, with your wrists aligned with your elbows in a straight line (see image above).
- Contract your abdominal muscles and glutes (the muscles that make up your buttocks) and hold the position for as long as you can. Gradually lengthen the position holding time.
- Rest about a minute between repetitions.
- Try to resist as long as possible.
Bench dumbbell row
- Put your right hand and knee on a bench.
- With the other hand, on the left, he grabs a weight.
- He raises the weight and lowers it again.
- He performs 10 lifts with each arm.
- Start on a high plank with your hands resting on a low box, bench, step, or sofa.
- Keeping his elbows close to his torso, he bends his arms and lowers his chest until he reaches the top of the box.
- Make sure to keep your core engaged and spine straight. Then push with the palms of your hands to straighten your arms.
- Do 10 reps.
Dumbbell Tricep Kickback
- You can use a chair or even a bed to support your upper body while you do this move.
- Stand about 60 cm away from a bench or chair or the edge of a bed.
- Keep your thighs and feet together.
- Lean towards the support object and hold it firmly with both hands. Your torso should be parallel to the ground.
- Now you are going to lift your left leg back until it is parallel to the ground.
- Hold the position for 1 second and return to the starting point, then do the other leg.
- Perform 12 repetitions with each leg.
Overhead arm press
- Stand tall with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Grab the dumbbells with your palms facing up.
- Raise both arms first to shoulder height and then up above your head.
- Carefully lower your arms back to the starting position.
- Do 20 repetitions.
- For this exercise, also known as triceps dips, all you need is a chair, bench, couch, or step and you’re good to go.
- Make sure to keep your butt and lower back close to the chair (or whatever object you’re using) to maximize the benefits of this exercise.
- Do 10 reps.