7 Exercises You Can do in Your Office to Stay in Shape
February 11, 2022 | Bodybuilding and Fitness Nutrition | No Comments|
Most of us live very static live, especially if you’re working in the office, sitting on a chair for 7-8 hours. In today’s article, we present to you some very effective exercises that you’ll only need a chair.
Perfect to take a break and take care of your body and muscles!
1. SINGLE KNEE LIFT
- Simply sit on the chair and lift one leg after another.
- Make sure your knees are touching your chest.
- Do this exercise several times a day and you will burn your abdominal fat as you do.
2. DOUBLE KNEE LIFT
- Hold on to the handle of your chair with both your hands,
- Then, lift your knees up to your abdominal region.
- The pressure on your lower abdomen will help to burn out fat in no time.
- Repeat the exercise as often as you can daily.
3. DOUBLE KNEE SIDE LIFT
- While you’re lifting your knees, bend to the side of your body.
- Lift your knees to put pressure on your waistline and burn out excess fat.
- Alternate between your left side and right side to achieve maximum results.
4. UPPER BODY ROTATION
- Hold your chair tightly when you are sitting on it.
- Now what you have to do is, lift your body above the chair so your hips and legs hang in the air.
- To raise your knees to your chest, use your abdominal muscles.
- At least for 15-20 minutes stay in that position and slowly come back to the original position and take a rest for a minute.
- You should repeat this one at least 4 times.
5. BODY LIFTING FROM CHAIR
- As you are in a seated position, stretch out your arms by your sides like you are a plane about to land.
- Then use your left hand to touch your right toe and then your right hand to touch your left toe.
- Make sure that as you touch your toe with a hand the other hand is still stretched out.
6. DOUBLE KNEE BODY COMBINE WITH BODY SIDE BENDS
- Sit straight on the edge of the chair and with both hands hold the chair tightly.
- Now you have to bend your body to the side and sit only on one glute.
- Then again keeping your legs together, lift both knees to your chest.
- Come back to the original position and then bend to the different side.
- Repeat it at least 15-20 times.
7. GLUTE BRIDGE
Finally, this exercise routine ends with bridges, one of the most recommended movements to work the glutes, the back of the legs, the abdominal muscles, and the calves.
- Lie down on the floor, rest your feet completely on the chair.
- Place your arms at your sides and lift your hips as high as you can.
- Return to the starting position and repeat. Do three sessions of 15 repetitions.