They are never on diets; they snack between meals, eat sweets, do not exercise for hours at the gym and always look so good. Don’t envy them, here are their secrets.
• They eat small meals: If you want to lose weight, eat five to seven small meals a day. A lot of slender women go by this golden rule. Meals should be different and they should consist of whole grains, protein and fiber.
• They snack healthy: Their best friends are healthy snacks that are fulfilling, speed up the metabolism and reduce the desire for sweets. Try to have dried fruit or auburn or whole meal biscuits.
• Small changes make a big difference: Instead of getting in the elevator, use the stairs. Get off the city bus a few stations behind, exclude sweeteners from your coffee and tea. It might seem insignificant to you but your body will thank you and you will see the difference.
• Don’t overeat: If you eat five to eight small meals every two hours, you will not overeat. Excessive eating is a shock to the body, which not only leads to obesity but is a danger for many other diseases.
• They don’t give up their satisfactions: If they want to eat cake, they will. And they stop here. Moderation is the key to successful weight loss. The aim is to create good eating habits and not to gain weight after a diet.
• Confidence: To be vital and in shape means to be in good physical and mental health. Thin women who it and don’t fall into depression when they gain some weight. They always love their body and aren’t ashamed to show it.