6 Lower Body Exercises That Melt Fat At Home
June 17, 2022 | Bodybuilding and Fitness Nutrition | No Comments|
In everyday life, we do not pay any attention to the inner thighs, and most often these exercises are neglected. Therefore, even in super thin people, this part of the body may be the most problematic zone. To get rid of the fatty acids and tighten the inner and outer thighs, you should do regular exercises.
These exercises will help you shape both the outer and the inner thighs, especially if you stick to a healthy eating plan and continue with a vigorous cardio routine.
Six Lower Body Exercises You Must Try to Melt Fat at Home
Consider adding these lower body exercises to your daily exercise routine.
- Stand with your feet a little more than shoulder-width apart and your chest lifted.
- Extend your hands out in front of you to help maintain your balance.
- She starts by sitting down and then getting up as if you were sitting on an imaginary chair. Keep your face and head facing forward.
- Lower your body down so that your thighs are parallel to the ground. Put all your weight on your heels. Keep your body tight and push your body up through your heels to return to the starting position.
- Do 12 repetitions.
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart and your arms at your sides.
- Lower into a squat position with your hands flat on the ground in front of you.
- Push your legs back to the push-up position and lower your chest to the ground.
- Return to position two, pushing both feet forward to return to a squat.
- Jump up and raise both hands above your head.
- Do 10 repetitions.
Double leg raise
- Stand with your back on the floor and your heels on the large exercise ball with your hands flat on the floor.
- He slowly raises his hips by putting pressure on his hands and with his feet, he drags the ball towards you.
- After the opposite movement, he brings the ball back to the starting position.
- Repeat this exercise for 2 to 3 sets with 10 to 15 repetitions.
- Start on all fours on a yoga mat. Make sure your knees are below your hips and your hands are below your shoulders. Bring your spine into a neutral position and draw your shoulder blades down and back.
- Exhale. Keeping your knee bent, release and raise your right leg until your thigh is in line with your spine, making sure your foot remains flexed.
- Inhale. Lower your right leg to return to the starting position, but without resting your knee on the mat.
- Complete 10 reps on the same side, before repeating the remaining reps on the other side.
- Lie on your back with your knees bent and your feet flat on the floor.
- Lift your hips off the ground so your body forms a straight line from your shoulders to your knees.
- Pause when you’re in that position, then slowly lower your body back to the ground.
- Do 2 sets of 12 seconds.
- Stand with your feet together and your hands by your sides.
In one motion, jump your feet to the side and raise your arms above your head.
Immediately reverse that movement by jumping back to the starting position.
Do 30 repetitions.
- If you want to add some resistance to your upper body, try doing this exercise while holding a light weight in each hand.