6 Exercises That Can Increase The Size of Your Breasts And Make Them Appear Fuller
A fun and effective exercise program for all of you who want high and firm breasts.
So it is well known that perfect breasts are one of the main attractions of the seductive curves of the body and that’s why most women are trying to raise their breasts in order to look younger and more sexual.
For beautiful breasts, you need to practice muscles on the chest. The purpose of the exercise is not to increase the number of the bra, but to make your breasts more firm. These exercises will work in three areas of the body: the back (because solid breasts are not possible without the proper holding of the body), arms and shoulders.
These exercises allow you to solidify and shape the upper part of your breasts. Small breasts will get a nice shape, and big breasts will rise higher. You will notice the difference between one and two months if you exercise every day. After a month or two, it is enough to practice twice a week to maintain the results achieved.
Let’s see these 6 exercises to increase the size of the breasts:
- First, the starting position is a traditional plank position with your forearms on the floor and your body perfectly straight.
- Then bring your left knee to your left elbow, and then return to a plank position.
- Next, repeat bringing the right knee towards the right elbow.
- Do 15 repetitions.
- Stand straight with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Extend your arms in front of you (parallel to the floor).
- Circle your arms forward in a controlled motion so that you feel a stretch in your triceps.
- Reverse the direction of the circles and repeat the same.
Dumbbell chest press on the floor
- Lie on the floor, with the dumbbells in your hands and your feet flat on the floor.
- Push the dumbbells up until your arms are completely straight.
- Lower your arms until your elbows touch the floor.
- Perform between 10 and 20 lifts.
- Start on all fours with your hands on the ground, slightly wider than vertical with your shoulders, but in line with them.
- The body should form a straight line from the shoulders to the ankles.
- Squeeze your abs to the max and keep them tight.
- Lower your body until your chest almost touches the floor, making sure your elbows are tucked in close to your torso.
- Pause and return to the starting position.
- Do 20 repetitions.
- Stand with your back facing a chair.
- Place your hands shoulder-wide apart on the edge of the surface.
- Your shoulders should be perpendicular to your wrist and your fingers touching your body (stand so close to the chair).
- Extend your legs with your heels touching the floor.
- Bend your elbow and lower your hips in a controlled manner until your elbow makes a 90-degree angle.
- Pause and then move upward to complete one repetition.
- Stand facing a wall, at arm’s length.
- Place your palms on the wall a little further than shoulder-width apart.
- 3️ Exhale, bend your elbows to bring your chest and chin closer to the wall while keeping your legs and palms still.
- Inhale and push off the wall until your hands are straight and your chest and chin are away from the wall to complete one rep.
- Do 20 repetitions.