6 Exercises For a Perfect Back and Sides
When we go to the gym, we spend most of our time doing exercises to tone and tighten the areas that we consider most notable: the butt, the abdomen, and the legs, but here is the secret that all the best Trainers know that strong back muscles aren’t the only key to a defined overall look.
However, they are your best defense against pain, injury, and poor posture for years to come, which is why these six classic exercises target every muscle in your upper body and help you eliminate bra bulges. and sculpting a strong, sexy back and shoulders.
Is that how it works:
You have to exercise three or four days a week and do 1 set of each back exercise, with little or no rest between movements and then after the last exercise, you have to rest for 1 to 2 minutes, and repeat the entire circuit 2 more times (or 3 times in total).
What you will need:
You will need a pair of 1-1.5kg dumbbells, also a pair of 7-10kg dumbbells, then a resistance band, and a pull-up bar.
Inverted Dumbbell Raise
- First, you have to take a pair of dumbbells between 1 and 1.5 kg and then stand with your feet hip-width apart.
- Then bend your knees slightly as you move your hips back.
- Next, you have to lower your torso until it is parallel to the ground and bring the weights together and turn your palms to face forward.
- Next, keep your arms straight and lift the weights up to shoulder height, then lower, making sure to keep your core and glutes engaged the entire time.
- You have to do 15 repetitions.
Single Arm Dumbbell Rows
- Put your right hand and knee on a bench.
- With the other hand, the left, he grabs a weight.
- He raises the weight and lowers it again.
- He performs 10 lifts with each arm.
Seated Dumbbell Inverted Raise
- You have to take a pair of dumbbells between 1 and 1.5 kg and stand with your feet hip-width apart.
- Sit down and then you have to move your hips back as you lower your torso until it is almost parallel to the ground.
- Next, turn your palms to face each other, bend your elbows and lift the weights to shoulder height, then focus on using your back, not your arms, to lift the weights and then gently lower them.
- You want to keep your core and glutes engaged throughout the movement.
- You have to do 10 repetitions.
- Hold onto the bar with your hands slightly wider than shoulder-width apart, palms facing each other.
- Then raise yourself up until your chin reaches the bar.
- Then you have to lower slowly until your arms are stretched and then repeat the movement without swinging.
- You have to do between 5 and 10 repetitions.
Knee to elbow plank
- First, the starting position is a traditional plank position with your forearms on the ground and your body perfectly straight.
- Then bring your left knee to your left elbow and then return to the plank position. Next, repeat by bringing your right knee to your right elbow.
- Do 15 repetitions.
- Start on all fours with your hands on the floor, slightly wider than vertical with your shoulders, but in line with them.
- The body should form a straight line from the shoulders to the ankles.
- Squeeze your abs to the maximum and keep them tight.
- Lower your body until your chest almost touches the ground, making sure your elbows are tucked in close to your torso.
- Pause and return to the starting position.
- Do 20 reps.