5 Proven Exercises to Lift, Firm and Perk up Your Breasts
October 4, 2022 | Bodybuilding and Fitness Nutrition | No Comments|
All women want their breasts to be nice and perky, and while we can’t increase their size with training, we sure can give them a boost and make them appear bigger and perkier! These 10 chest exercises are perfect for women who want to strengthen their pectoral muscles and lift their bust line naturally.
Dumbbell chest press on the floor
- Lie on the floor, with the dumbbells in your hands and your feet flat on the floor.
- Push the dumbbells up until your arms are completely straight.
- Lower your arms until your elbows touch the ground.
- Perform between 10 and 20 lifts.
- For this exercise, also known as triceps dips, all you need is a chair, bench, couch, or step and you’re good to go.
- Make sure to keep your butt and lower back close to the chair (or whatever object you’re using) to maximize the benefits of this exercise.
- Do 10 repetitions.
Dumbbell Bench Row
- Put your right hand and knee on a bench.
- With the other hand, on the left, he grabs a weight.
- He raises the weight and lowers it again.
- He performs 10 lifts with each arm.
Lying Dumbbell Fly
- Lie on your back on the floor or on a flat bench with your feet flat on the floor.
- Hold a pair of dumbbells above your shoulders with your elbows slightly bent.
- Keeping the slight bend in your elbows, lower the weights until your elbows are at chest level.
- Keep the same bend in your elbows as you press the dumbbells up.
- Repeat the operation between 10 and 20 times.
- Keep your arms outstretched and squeeze your palms together for 30 seconds.
- Bend your elbows to 90 degrees and press your palms towards each other in front of your chest in a prayer pose for 10 seconds and release.
- Do 15 reps.