5 Leg Exercises You Can Do At Home Without Equipment
Well-shaped legs are always in vogue, so if you do not persistently find time for a gym, you are not given money for membership fees, or for some third reason you can’t start training, for this homemade routine you do not have a good enough excuse.
The wig and the athletic figure are every girl’s dream. To accomplish this, you do not always have to spend money on expensive gyms, because you can achieve the same from home, and therefore in this article today you will find the best exercises for shaping the thighs, legs, and butt, and the best part is that you do not need special equipment, such as a training machine.
To have toned legs you have to make a little effort and do day-to-day exercises that will be of great benefit to you because the leg muscles are some of the strongest and greatest in the body and represent a significant part of the mass of a person. Also, the muscles of the legs are responsible for supporting and balancing your body and moving the bones to create motion like standing, running, jumping, walking, and similar activities.
So for you, we found 5 perfect exercises from which you can choose one or combine them. The good thing about these exercises is that you can practice at home, and recharge them with running or long walks. So, look at these leg exercises:
- Put your feet in line with your shoulders and slowly bend down as far as you can, as if you were going to sit down.
- Hold in that position for a few seconds and return to the starting position.
- Perform this exercise for 10 repetitions.
- Because a wider stance will automatically emphasize hamstring and glute work, you need to stand with your feet a step more than shoulder-width apart, and then you need to utilize the weight of a barbell or dumbbells.
- And if you want to make the exercise more difficult, tighten your abs and squat down until your thighs are parallel to the floor.
- Next, you need to slowly stand back up and then you need to repeat for two sets of 10 squats each.
- You can repeat this exercise for 20 times.
- Basic Leg Lift
Basic Leg Lift
- Lie down on a side bend your right leg and hold your head with your right arm.
- Streight up your left leg and lift it up as much as you can.
- Lower back your leg without touching the floor and repeat the process.
- After you finish repeat the exercise on the opposite side.
- You can repeat this exercise 20 times.
- For this exercise, you need to stand up straight with your feet apart as the width of your shoulders and place your hands on your hip, and then you are in the starting position.
- Next, you need to step forward with either leg in a long lunge and keep the other foot in place behind you.
After that you need to bend your knees as you do so, making your body lowered towards the ground, and then keep your back straight at all times.
- Next, you need to continue going down until the front knee is just above the ground and hold for a second.
Then you need to push down through your front heel and extend both knees to return to the original position and then you need to repeat this for the other leg as well.
Perform 20 repetitions with each leg.
- To do this, stand up and lean on a chair or wall and rise up supporting only the tip of your feet.
- Once on your toes, hold still for 20 seconds.
- Rest 3 seconds and repeat this exercise 20 times.