5 Great Exercises to Firm Sagging Breasts
September 17, 2022 | Bodybuilding and Fitness Nutrition | No Comments|
According to the Mayo Clinic, sagging breasts are caused when the skin loses elasticity. There are numerous factors that can be the cause of saggy breasts some of which are aging, smoking, pregnancy, and being overweight.
As part of the surgery, there are other ways you can solve this problem. In today’s article, we present to you 5 easy exercises that will help you lift and tone your breasts.
- Start on all fours with your hands on the floor, slightly wider than vertical with your shoulders, but in line with them.
- The body should form a straight line from the shoulders to the ankles.
- Squeeze your abs to the maximum and keep them tight.
- Lower your body until your chest almost touches the ground, making sure your elbows are tucked in close to your torso.
- Pause and return to the starting position.
- Do 20 reps.
Side plank with rotation
- First, lie down on your side.
- Next, place your left foot on top of your right.
- The weight of the body will be supported by the right hand and foot.
- Try to keep your right arm straight and your palm should be placed firmly on the ground.
- Squeeze your thigh muscles and apply your weight to the ground through your heels as your body is placed diagonally on the ground.
- Lift your left arm up and then lower it down below your waist as you twist your body.
- Return to the starting position.
- Perform 5 to 10 repetitions on each side.
Incline Dumbbell Bench Press
- Start by lying on an incline bench with a dumbbell in each hand.
- Hold them above you with your arms fully extended.
- Pull your shoulder blades back and down on the bench as you lower the weights toward your chest.
- Get a good chest stretch at the bottom, then press the dumbbells back to the starting position, squeezing your upper pecs and triceps at the top.
- Complete 3 sets of 10 to 12 repetitions.
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and hold a dumbbell in both hands.
- The weight should be a minimum of 1 kg or more depending on your strength.
- Hold the dumbbell with your thumb and fingers wrapped in a good grip, with your wrist and arms facing out.
- Next, lift both dumbbells hard, bending your elbow toward your shoulders, and feel the pressure in your triceps and the back of your arms.
- Then return to the starting position.
- Make 3 sets of 10 repetitions.
- For this exercise, also known as triceps dips, all you need is a chair, bench, couch, or step and you’re good to go.
- Make sure to keep your butt and lower back close to the chair (or whatever object you’re using) to maximize the benefits of this exercise.
- Do 10 reps.