5 Exercises to Reduce the Size of Your Belly
November 3, 2022 | Bodybuilding and Fitness Nutrition | No Comments|
Often diet is not enough to reduce body fat, especially in the abdominal area. This area is the hardest to control and in today’s article, we present 7 exercises that directly target this area.
- In a standing position place your feet together and while maintaining them straight as much as you can, bend the torso down and touch your feet with your hands.
- Repeat it ten times.
HEAVY SIDE BEND
- In a standing position place your hands up while holding a dumbbell.
- Try to bed as much as you can on one side and wait for a few seconds.
- After that repeat it on the opposite side.
- Do this ten times by both sides.
- Planks are the best exercise for the abdominal area. It is very easy and simple.
- You just need to position yourself in a push-up position with your elbows (at a 90% angle).
- Make sure your body is in a straight line from toe to head.
PLANK KNEE TO ELBOW
- Start the exercises lying face down on the ground with extended legs.
- Then you should push yourself up into the plank position.
- Try to maintain a tight core and flat back, bringing your left knee to your right elbow.
- Make a small pause and then return to the starting position.
- Repeat it ten times with both sides.
- Place your body in a push-up position and jump on each leg interchangeably.
- Try to get the knee as close as you can to the chest.