5 Exercises to Lose Arm Fat You Can do Without Leaving Your Bed
March 14, 2022 | Bodybuilding and Fitness Nutrition | No Comments|
Many women out there face the problem of “soft” hands, especially if they are not physically active for a long time.
The muscles are loose, the skin begins to hang, and the fat is obviously already accumulated on the inside of the upper arm.
- Place the hand, shoulder-width apart on a bench, and the legs should be straight out in front of the body.
- The feet should be placed in such a position that the hips barely touch the edge of the bench.
- You need to start this exercise in a plank position and then bring index fingers and thumbs to meet, forming a triangle under the chest.
- Next, you need to bend your elbows.
- Then lower the torso as close to the ground as possible.
- Then push through palms to straighten arms.
- Also, you can modify this move by dropping to knees, and then you need to do 10 reps.
- Start in a high plank with your hands resting on a low box, bench, step, or couch.
- Keep your elbows close to your torso, bend your arms, and lower your chest to meet the top of the box.
- Be sure to keep your core tight and spine long. Then, push through your palms to straighten your arms.
Modified Diamond Push-Up
- First, you need to start in a modified pushup position and that’s with knees turned out to the sides, feet pressed together, and hands shoulder-width, and then you need to brace abs in tight.
- And then keeping spine naturally straight, you need to bend elbows in by sides and then lower torso to the floor, stopping a few inches above the ground and quickly press back up.
- You need to try up to 20 reps in a row, resting when necessary to maintain good form.
- Begin in a high plank position with palms flat, hands shoulder-width apart, shoulders stacked directly over wrists, legs extended behind you, and core and glutes engaged.
- Touch the left shoulder with the right hand while activating the core and glutes to keep the hips as still as possible.
- Do the same with the left hand on the right shoulder. That’s 1 repetition.
- Continue, alternating sides. To make it easier, try to spread your legs a little further apart.