5 Effective Exercises That Will Build Up Your Glutes, Improve Your Posture And Burn Fat! (VIDEO)
Many people who live a sedentary lifestyle have problems with their glutes, as they can become sore and atrophied. These muscles play a vital role in optimizing the strength of the legs, support of the spine and stabilization of the pelvis.
These simple exercises will significantly improve your body posture and boost your body strength.Strengthening your glutes is beneficial for running, high-intensity sports and much more.
The following 5 exercises will not take more than your 15 minutes time, few times a week.
1. Position your self in a standing with the hip’s width apart.
2. Step forward with your left leg and bend our knee at a 90° and hold for 5 seconds.
3. Now do the same with the other leg.
4. Perform 3 sets each 10-20 reps.
5. With time you can add dumbbells to intensify the exercise and increase results.
1. Start on the ground on your hands and knees at shoulder’s and hip’s width.
2. Lift the leg towards the ceiling, so it is just above the butt while tightening the abs and glutes.
3. Hold the position for a few seconds and then return your knee to the ground without touching it.
4. Perform 3 sets each leg 15 times.
1. Start the position as the previous exercise but now move your leg towards the side by keeping your leg parallel to the ground.
2. Avoid touching the floor as you return the leg to the ground.
3. perform 3 sets each 15 times.
1. Stand up with your legs at hip’s width apart with your toes turned outward and your arms straight out in front of you.
2. As you squat down, keep your abs and glutes tight. It is important to keep your knees in line and your toes and back straight.
3. Hold this position and then raise and lower your butt as if you were bouncing. You can use dumbbells to intensify the exercise.
4. Perform 3 sets each 15 times.
1. Start by laying on the floor, with the knees bent, and the feet planted firmly on the floor.
2. Position your feet in a parallel position to the knees, a bit more than a hip’s width.
3. Place a light dumbbell or plate on your hips and lift them off the floor by tightening your glutes, thighs, and abs. Don’t use any heavy weight if you’re new to this exercise.
4. Slowly, lower down to the initial position, while the hips are still a bit above the floor.
5. Perform 3 sets each 15 times
Source: The Health Awareness