5 Easy Exercises To Tone Your Buttocks And Thighs
July 15, 2022 | Bodybuilding and Fitness Nutrition | No Comments|
If you want to shape the buttocks, thighs, and legs, then do these five simple but very effective exercises.
This program will help you slim your thighs in only one week. Remember that after each exercise you should do at least 15 minutes of cardio training.
- Stand tall with your feet spread wide and your hips turned slightly outward.
- Hold a dumbbell or kettlebell in front of your chest while keeping your elbows close to your body.
- Bend at the hips, knees, and ankles to squat down.
- Continue until your hips are slightly lower than your knees.
- To get up, push your feet toward the ground and return to the starting position.
- Complete 10 reps, rest and repeat for a total of two to three sets.
- Start on all fours on a yoga mat. Make sure your knees are below your hips and your hands are below your shoulders. Bring your spine into a neutral position and draw your shoulder blades down and back.
- Exhale. Keeping your knee bent, release and raise your right leg until your thigh is in line with your spine, making sure your foot remains flexed.
- Inhale. Lower your right leg to return to the starting position, but without resting your knee on the mat.
- Complete 10 reps on the same side, before repeating the remaining reps on the other side.
Reverse (or back) lunge
- Stand with your hands on your hips or with your hands behind your head.
- Step back with your right leg and squat down until your knee almost touches the ground.
- Return to the starting position.
- Do 10 reps, then switch sides.
Single Leg Glute Bridges
- Perform single-leg glute bridges by lying on your back with your hand’s palms down at your sides.
- She extends one leg, squeezes her glutes, and pushes off with the other leg.
- Keeping your upper back in contact with the ground, lift your hips until your extended leg forms a straight line with your back.
- Repetitions: 12 to 20 repetitions with each leg.
Mini Band Clamshells
- Loop a mini resistance band above your knees.
- Lie on your right side with your arm extended along the mat and your head relaxed on your arm. Bend both knees and bring them slightly forward to align your feet with your buttocks, making sure your hips are stacked and you keep a small space between your waist and the ground. This is the initial position.
- Exhale. Keeping your feet together, engage your right glute to drive your right knee toward the ceiling, making sure to maintain the distance between your waist and the floor.
- Inhale. Lower your right knee to return to the starting position.
- Complete 10 reps on the same side before completing the remaining reps on the other side.