5 Best Home Exercises To Get Rid Of Flabby Arms
How to get rid of the most efficient way of such “flabby” hands?
We recommend 5-minute exercises that should be performed daily. 5 minutes of the day are not many, right? And the results are guaranteed, with a continuous repetition of hands-on exercises over the next two to three months.
Exercises are designed to be performed at home, without the use of special fitness requisites all you need is a set of dumbbells.
If you belong to a group of people who are busy and you do not have much time for recreation, then these 5 toning exercises are ideal for you.
You can do it every day because you do not need extra equipment, but only 5 minutes are enough. Each exercise lasts 60 seconds, and the training consists of 5 exercises.
How it works:
You need to do 1 set of each exercise back to back, with little to no rest between moves and the complete circuit should take about five minutes, but you can repeat 1 or 2 more times if your schedule allows. All you’ll need: A set of dumbbells (3 to 15 pounds, depending on level) and a mat (optional).
So, all you need to do is to grab a set of dumbbells and get sleek, toned arms and shoulders with these easy but effective exercises.
1. Triceps Dips
- If you are working out at home, place your arms on a chair or bench and elevate your feet by putting a stool under them.
- Assume the starting position by placing your arms behind your back, gripping a bench or the rack.
- From the starting position, slowly lower yourself. Keep your body upright and your elbows tucked close to your sides.
- Concentrate on lowering your body only with the triceps. Ensure that your elbows are at a 90-degree angle.
- After this, push your body back up using only your triceps. Repeat.
2. Triceps Chop
- You need to stand with feet wide, knees soft, and then holding dumbbells with both hands in front of hips and next engage abs and bring arms overhead.
- Then stopping with arms slightly in front of the head.
- Next, you need to bend elbows and lower weights behind the head all the way down to shoulders and then avoid letting elbows open out to the side and relax your neck.
- Extend your arms back up and then chop your arms down toward your hips.
- Then you need to immediately raise your arms back overhead to return to start.
- And then you need to use abdominal muscles to keep the torso steady as arms raise and lower.
You need to do 20 reps.
3. Overhead Press
- First, you need to stand with feet wide, knees soft, and then holding dumbbells with arms in a goal post position and you need your elbows to be open to sides at shoulder level.
- Next, you need to brace your abs into the spine.
- Then to extend arms straight overhead and slowly lower elbows to return to start.
You need to do 20 reps.
4. REAR FLY TO PRESS BACK
- Grab a pair of dumbbells and stand with your feet hip-width apart and your knees slightly bent.
- Hinge forward at the hips and let your arms hang straight down from your shoulders, palms facing your body.
- Raise both arms out to the sides as you squeeze your shoulder blades together.
5. DIAMOND-LEG PUSHUPS
- A variation of this classic bodyweight exercise.
- Instead of having your hands far apart, you keep them next to one another as you press your body up.
- You position your hands in the shape of a diamond on the floor when doing this push-up, hence the name diamond push-ups