The abdominal fat is the hardest part to get rid off and the easiest to gain fat. However, there is no need for worries and panic, because a proper workout in a combination with a healthy diet will result with a flat stomach.
The Abs Challenge
In today’s article we present to you an effective and easy workout plant to follow for the next four weeks. It is consisted of six simple exercises that you can do at home.
– Start with the workout on Monday, so that Thursday and Sunday will be your days for rest.
– Additionally you will have to make a cardio training too every day. The cardio training may include jogging, running, or walking for a period of 30-60 minutes.
– Each of the 6 exercises must be performed during a period of 1 minute. You should not take breaks between the exercises. You must perform 3 sets of each exercise and make a pause of no more than 2 minutes between each set.
– Perform the workout 3 days in a row, then make a pause of one day, and continue with the exercises for the next two days. Then a day of rest follows. Continue with this routine during a period of one month.
– Avoid the food as bread, pasta, any fatty products, or products that are containing sugar.
– Consume plenty of vegetables.
Here are the exercises:
So, to do it, first, you need to lie on your back with your head and neck resting on the floor. And then bent knees and flat feet and your arms should be by your sides. Then keeping a tight core, slowly roll your legs up towards your ears. Then bringing the hips up towards you and you need to hold the position for a few moments.
Do this exercise for 60 seconds and after that immediately start the next one.
This is an exercise that will strengthen your core and target your lower abs. So, if you need back support you can place your hands under your butt.
Try to engage the abdominal muscles as much as you can during this exercise. Do this exercise for 60 seconds.
Elbow to Knee Crunch
First, you need to lie on your back with hands behind your head and bent knees and then with elbows flared lift your shoulder blades off the floor and hold the position.
Then you need to twist your upper body, so you bring the elbow to the opposite knee, extending your other leg and then hold it. Then bring your body back to the starting position and repeat it ten times.
Touch your right knee with your right elbow for 30 seconds, then switch to the other knee with your right elbow in the next 30 seconds.
The diagonal plank is an intense version of the basic plank.Start the exercise by placing your body on all your fours i.e. make sure that your body is forming a straight line starting from your toes up to the head.
The distance between your feet should be the same as between the shoulders. Make a movement, by simultaneously lifting your left leg and right arm. Try to stay into this position for 2 seconds.
Then return your body into a plank position. Switch sides, and repeat the same movements with the opposite arm and leg.
First, think you need to do is to lie on the floor with your knees bent and then you need to lift your upper body to form your body into V shape and bring your arms in front of you and make sure your hands perpendicular to your torso.
Next, you need to twist your torso to right and bring your arms parallel to the floor and to hold the position to 1 to 2 seconds and return back to starting position.
Do this exercise for the next 60 seconds.
Cross Body Mountain Climber
For this exercise, you need to get into the plan position and bring your left knee toward your chest you need to put it back and then pull your right knee toward your chest, replicating the look of a climbing motion.
Source: Train Hard Team