4-Week Plan For Beginners Without a Gym
September 9, 2022 | Bodybuilding and Fitness Nutrition | No Comments|
This program is designed for people who don’t have much exercise experience and don’t want to go to the gym.
This training plan lasts for 4 weeks. It consists of 6 different and simple exercises that must be expanded, in terms of series and repetitions, gradually and progressively throughout the period of one month. In the end, you should be able to make more than double what you started with.
TRAINING PLAN INSTRUCTIONS:
- Stand with your feet together and your hands by your sides.
- In one motion, jump your feet to the side and raise your arms above your head.
- Immediately reverse that movement by jumping back to the starting position.
- Do 30 repetitions.
- Start on all fours with your hands on the floor, slightly wider than vertical with your shoulders, but in line with them.
- The body should form a straight line from the shoulders to the ankles.
- Squeeze your abs to the maximum and keep them tight.
- Lower your body until your chest almost touches the ground, ensuring your elbows are tucked close to your torso.
- Pause and return to the starting position.
- Do 20 repetitions.
- Stand with your feet a little more than shoulder-width apart and your chest lifted.
- Extend your hands out in front of you to help maintain your balance.
- She starts by sitting down and then getting up as if you were sitting on an imaginary chair. Keep your face and head facing forward.
- Lower your body down so your thighs are parallel to the ground. Put all your weight on your heels. Keep your body tight and push your body up through your heels to return to the starting position.
- Do 12 repetitions.
- First, you have to lie on the ground. Next, keep your hands by your ears instead of behind your head to avoid neck strain, and bend your knees with your feet on the floor.
- Next, lift your shoulders and upper back off the ground with your face pointing toward the ceiling, then exhale as you go as high as you can.
- Hold the position for a second, then inhale as you return to the starting position. This is a beneficial exercise for the upper abdomen.
- You must repeat it between 15 and 25 times.
- First, you should stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and your hands on your hips.
- Next, step forward with one leg and bend your knees until your back knee almost touches the ground.
- Finally, bring your body back (starting position).
- Then do the same with the other leg.
- Do 10 repetitions with each leg.
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart and your arms at your sides.
- Lower into a squat position with your hands flat on the ground in front of you.
- Push your legs back to the push-up position and lower your chest to the ground.
- Return to position two, pushing both feet forward to return to a squat.
- Jump up and raise both hands above your head.
- Do 10 repetitions.