4-Week Challenge That Will Help You Transform Your Body
When you do workout challenges the best thing is that these programs are already tested and proven successful. All you have to do is to follow the instructions and the results are guaranteed.
Another thing is that you can always learn more exercises and activate all sorts of different muscles in your body.
In today’s article, we present to you a challenge that is 30 days long and is only consisted of 4 weeks. For this particular challenge, you don’t have to go to the gym, but you can do the exercises in the comfort of your home.
We recommend you to practice these exercises in the morning so your body will activate and you will fresh and energized during the day.
If you are not a morning person that’s fine too but remember time matters. If you do the exercises at the same time every day your body will be ready the next day for the time for exercising.
These exercises are very simple and you can do them every day. It will take a few minutes a day. If you want you can make two or more sets during the day.
- Lie on the floor, face down.
- Position your arms so that your shoulders are directly above your elbows, with your wrists aligned with your elbows in a straight line (see image above).
- Contract your abdominal muscles and glutes (the muscles that make up your buttocks) and hold the position for as long as you can. Gradually lengthen the position holding time.
- Rest about a minute between repetitions.
- Try to resist as long as possible.
- Start on all fours with your hands on the floor, slightly wider than vertical with your shoulders, but in line with them.
- The body should form a straight line from the shoulders to the ankles.
- Squeeze your abs to the maximum and keep them tight.
- Lower your body until your chest almost touches the floor, making sure your elbows are tucked in close to your torso.
- Pause and return to the starting position.
- Do 20 reps.
- Stand with your feet a little more than shoulder-width apart and your chest lifted.
- Extend your hands out in front of you to help maintain your balance.
- She starts by sitting down and then getting up as if you were sitting on an imaginary chair. Keep your face and head facing forward.
- Lower your body down so that your thighs are parallel to the ground. Put all your weight on your heels. Keep your body tight and push your body up through your heels to return to the starting position.
- Do 12 repetitions.
BIRD DOG PLANK
- Start in a tabletop stance (on all fours).
- Facing the ground with his neck in a neutral position, he extends his right leg behind and his left arm in front (both should be parallel to the ground).
- Hold the position for a few seconds and return to the starting position.
- Do the movement with the opposite leg and arm.
- Do 12 reps on each side.
- Lie on your back with your knees bent and your feet flat on the floor.
- Lift your hips off the ground so your body forms a straight line from your shoulders to your knees.
- Pause when you’re in that position, then slowly lower your body back to the ground.
- Do 2 sets of 12 seconds.