You will probably agree that the sight of yellow teeth is one of the most unpleasant. It simply doesn’t look good and many people undergo teeth whitening treatments in order to get a perfect smile.
Your first thought when you see that your teeth are not looking as well as you want them to is to go to a dentist and fix your problem. But if you want to try out a cheaper alternative or you simply don’t have the time, here is our suggestion that can be considered as the best solution.
You Will Need:
• Antiseptic mouthwash
• Baking soda
• Dental pic
• Hydrogen peroxide
Baking soda is the most used and beneficial and ingredients when it comes to removing plaque.
Four Steps To Do This Procedure at Home
1. Mix ½ tbsp.of salt and 1 tablespoon of baking soda. You should use warm water in so you could make the toothbrush wet. Dip the toothbrush into the mixture and scrub your teeth for 5 minutes. Finally, simply spit.
2. Mix one full cup of hydrogen peroxide with half a cup of warm water. Rinse your mouth with the mixture for 1 minute then spit. Wash off with cold water only.
3. Rub the yellow tartar with a dental pick. Be careful not to scratch the gums because it can cause damage and irritation.
4. Rinse your mouth with mouthwash. Repeat this procedure every other day.
Additional Advice for Better Smile
• Floss your teeth every day.
• Every night, before you go to sleep, rub your teeth with orange peel. The orange peel helps fight bacteria, so make sure not to wash it off.
• Always use a soft toothbrush and brush your teeth with vertical movements. Be careful with the space between your teeth and gums.
• Spicy food stimulates the salivary glands. So, by eating spicy food you can effectively clean the saliva out of your mouth.
Foods for Better and Improved Smile
The Swiss cheese and cheddar neutralize the acids which are responsible for the plaque. We suggest for you to eat the cheese before meals. The aged cheese contains an ingredient that can work as a barrier agent.
• Strawberries and Tomatoes
Strawberries and tomatoes are quite useful for your oral health due to their rich content of vitamin C. Put them in your mouth and let them stay for 5 minutes. This will soften the gathered tartar.
Then, you should wash off your mouth with baking soda and warm water. Other foods which have an abundance of vitamin C include papaya, orange, lemons, berries, bell peppers, and lime.
Source: Health And Healthy Living