4 Simple But Highly Effective Exercises To Get Impressive Abs In 8 Minutes
June 29, 2022 | Bodybuilding and Fitness Nutrition | No Comments|
I’m convinced that almost everyone wants to miraculously get rid of the fatty layer that covers your abs, but the truth is, if you want to lose belly pooch and trim your waist, you need a proper workout regimen.
But what you need to know and remember well is that there is only one realistic way to lose belly pooch: first by sticking to a proper workout regimen and second following a healthy diet plan.
Remember: there is only one realistic way to lose belly pooch and that is by sticking to a proper workout regimen and following a healthy diet plan.
Try this 8-Minute Abs Workout. It is the best way to lose belly pooch and build up stronger core muscles and also improves body posture, reduces back pain, and keeps the entire body balanced.
Elbow-knee side plank
- Get into a side plank position. With the forearm resting on the ground.
- Then bring the elbow, of the arm that you do not support, to the knee.
- Then stretch that arm over your head and leg.
- That’s a repeat.
- First, you have to lie on the ground. With arms extended to the sides of the body.
- Then bend your legs putting them at a 90-degree angle.
- Then touch the ground with the tip of the left foot and return to the starting position. Then do the same with the other foot. That’s a repeat.
- Inhale deeply as you lift your chest up and lift your legs off the ground.
- Keep your gaze forward to help align your body.
- The arms should be parallel to the ground.
- Legs raised and trunk slightly back.
- Hold this pose as you inhale and exhale 10 times.
- Lie face down on the floor with your arms and legs extended.
- Raise your chest and legs off the ground as high as possible.
- Keep your neck neutral.
- Go back to the starting position.