In today’s article, Amanda Butler of The Fhitting Room, a fitness club in New York, will show you incredibly easy and super quick exercises to tone your glutes.
You can perform these exercises at home without any special equipment.
- A wider stance will automatically emphasize hamstring and glute work, so stand with your feet a step wider than shoulder-width apart.
- Then brace your abs and squat down until your thighs are parallel to the ground.
- Next, you have to slowly get back on your feet.
- If you want to make the exercise more difficult, use the weight of a barbell or dumbbells.
You have to repeat two sets of 10 squats each.
2. Squat with pulse
- First of all, you have to stand with your legs shoulder-width apart.
- Point your toes out and extend your arms straight in front of you. Next, you have to squat down and keep your knees in line with your toes.
- Then, while contracting your abductors, keep your back straight.
- Next, you have to remain in a squat position and go up and down (pulse), moving up and down for the indicated number of reps. Then get up and relax.
Perform the exercise with 12 pulses.
3. Glute Bridge
- First, you have to lie on your back with your knees bent and your feet on the ground, and then contract your core.
- Next, press through your heels and squeeze your glutes to lift your hips toward the ceiling and hold for two seconds before lowering to start.
You have to do two sets of 10 reps each.
4. Glute Bridge with Leg Raise
- Take turns extending one leg at a time as you push up in glute bridge mode (see exercise above).
- Keep your extended leg as straight as possible for maximum toning.
You have to do a series of 10 repetitions with each leg.