4 Exercises of 15 Minutes to Eliminate The Fat That Falls From The Lower Abdomen
October 21, 2022 | Bodybuilding and Fitness Nutrition | No Comments|
In this article, we share some tips on how to burn lower belly fat so you can have a flat and toned abdomen and, above all, good health.
The first thing to do to burn lower belly fat is, without a doubt, to change your eating habits and adopt a healthy and balanced diet.
A targeted exercise routine is essential for working on localized fat, and the following exercises are especially effective against lower abdominal fat.
3. Mountain climber
- For this exercise, you have to get into a high plank position.
- Continue to bring your left knee to your chest, then bring it back to the starting position and then do the same thing but with your right knee to your chest, replicating the look of a climbing motion.
- Count up to 30 movements between the two legs.
- Lie on the floor, face down.
- Position your arms so that your shoulders are directly above your elbows, with your wrists aligned with your elbows in a straight line (see image above).
- Contract your abdominal muscles and glutes (the muscles that make up your buttocks) and hold the position for as long as you can. Gradually lengthen the position holding time.
- Rest about a minute between repetitions.
- Try to resist as long as possible.
3. Oblique V Crunches
- First, you have to lie on the ground. Then turn on your side. Extend the arm you have on the ground with the palm of your hand down to serve as support and the other arm touching your head. That’s the initial position.
- Next, stand up by bringing both legs together up as far as you can while bringing your bent elbow toward your legs.
- The idea is to support yourself on your buttocks trying to touch (or get as close as possible) to your legs with your elbow. Then inhale as you return to the starting position.
- You must repeat it between 10 and 15 times on each side.
4. Reverse Crunches
- Lie on the floor face down, with your legs bent as if you wanted to perform a classic abdominal exercise.
- Place your arms by your sides, palms flat on the floor surface. Relax your shoulders and back, looking up.
- Bend your knees and bring them towards your chest. Perform this movement without lifting your back and without moving your pelvis too much.
- Squeeze your abdominal muscles as you do this.
- Stay in this position for a second, and then slowly return to the starting position.
- Repeat the exercise between 10 and 20 times.