4 Effective Exercises To Get A Beautiful Bust And A Flat Back
July 17, 2022 | Bodybuilding and Fitness Nutrition | No Comments|
In fact, when we go to the gym, we devote the most time to exercises for tightening and toning the areas that we consider to be the most noticeable – butt, stomach and legs. However here is the secret that all the top coaches know, and that is the strong muscles in the back are not the only key to a general-defined appearance, but they are the best defense against pain, injury and poor posture for years to come.
So these four classical exercises move is to get rid of the fat target of all the muscles in the upper body and to help you remove bra bulge and sculpt a strong, sexy back and shoulders.
These effective exercises guaranty to get a beautiful bust, which will help you work the muscles of the shoulders, chest and back.
Plank Leg Raise
- Lie face down, in the typical plank position, resting your forearms on the ground.
- Raise your right leg as high as you can, then lower it back to the starting position and do the same with your left leg. This is a repeat.
- Complete 12 repetitions.
Abdominal pull from sitting position
- This exercise works the broadest muscle of the back. Sit on the floor with a straight back and stretch your legs in front of you.
- Grab the rubber shock absorber on your foot and pull the other end to your abdomen, pulling your elbows back.
- To maintain a straight posture, bend the other leg and hold on to it with your hand.
- Complete 20 reps for 4 sets
Dumbbell chest press on the floor
- Lie on the floor, with the dumbbells in your hands and your feet flat on the floor.
- Push the dumbbells up until your arms are completely straight.
- Lower your arms until your elbows touch the ground.
- Perform between 10 and 20 lifts.
- Open your arms until they are behind your back and bend them back.
- Bring your arms back together, touching with the palms of your hands.
- Do it for 1 minute.
- Use weights or a resistance band to make it more difficult.