3 Simple Exercises to Lift Sagging Breasts
September 20, 2022 | Bodybuilding and Fitness Nutrition | No Comments|
While there are plenty of chest exercises to help lift sagging breasts, I’m going to focus on three that will do the job perfectly AND can be done from anywhere because they primarily use your body weight for resistance. The others can be done by combining bodyweight and a set of dumbbells.
Here are 3 simple exercises to lift sagging breasts:
- Start on all fours with your hands on the floor, slightly wider than vertical with your shoulders, but in line with them.
- The body should form a straight line from the shoulders to the ankles.
- Squeeze your abs to the maximum and keep them tight.
- Lower your body until your chest almost touches the ground, making sure your elbows are tucked in close to your torso.
- Pause and return to the starting position.
- Do 20 repetitions.
Dumbbell chest press on the floor
- Lie on the floor, with the dumbbells in your hands and your feet flat on the floor.
- Push the dumbbells up until your arms are completely straight.
- Lower your arms until your elbows touch the ground.
- Perform between 10 and 20 lifts.
Lying Dumbbell Fly
- Lie on your back on the floor or on a flat bench with your feet flat on the floor.
- Hold a pair of dumbbells above your shoulders with your elbows slightly bent.
- Keeping the slight bend in your elbows, lower the weights until your elbows are at chest level.
- Keep the same bend in your elbows as you press the dumbbells up.
- Repeat the operation between 10 and 20 times.