Are you looking to tone and strengthen your arms without needing any fancy equipment or weights? Well, you’re in luck!
In this article, we’re going to explore three fantastic bodyweight exercises that will help you achieve slim and strong arms.
- Start on all fours with your hands on the floor, slightly wider than vertically with your shoulders, but in line with them.
- The body should form a straight line from the shoulders to the ankles.
- Tighten your abs as much as possible and keep them tight.
- Lower your body until your chest almost touches the floor, making sure your elbows are tucked close to your torso.
- Pause and return to the starting position.
- Lie on the floor, face down.
- Place your arms so that your shoulders are directly over your elbows, with your wrists aligned with your elbows in a straight line (see image above).
- Contract your abdominal muscles and glutes (the muscles that make up your buttocks) and hold the position for as long as you can. Gradually prolongs position holding time.
- Rest approximately one minute between repetitions.
- For this exercise, also known as triceps dips , you only need a chair, a bench, a sofa or a step and you’re ready.
- Make sure to keep your butt and lower back close to the chair (or whatever object you use) to maximize the benefits of this exercise.