28 – Day Workout Challenge for a Smaller Waist & Flat Tummy
To achieve great results and have a perfect midsection you don’t need a miracle. Actually, the process is very simple and there are two things you need to focus on.
The first one is your eating habits. When it comes to your diet, you don’t have to pay too much attention, but just try to avoid sugary products, fast food items, alcohol and products that are obviously not good for our health. Try to implement more vegetables in your daily diet and some fruits in the morning.
The second part is exercising! There is no fit body without breaking some sweat. Also in this process, there isn’t a need to spend the whole day in the gym, but in reality, you just need half an hour of your time every day.
The results from working out don’t come immediately so if you want to see good progress you need to wait at least several weeks. That is why this program lasts for 28 days where it will give you amazing results and will motivate you to do a lot more for your body and your health.
So before you start this challenge get rid of your junk food from the refrigerator. have a proper rest every night with 7-8 hours of sleep and start consuming plenty of water.
Have one day of your week when you can have some of your favorite food in a smaller portion than usual so you avoid quitting the program.
The chosen core exercises are:
- Lie on the floor, face down.
- Position your arms so that your shoulders are directly above your elbows, with your wrists aligned with your elbows in a straight line (see image above).
- Contract your abdominal muscles and glutes (the muscles that make up your buttocks) and hold the position for as long as you can. Gradually lengthen the position holding time.
- Rest about a minute between repetitions.
- Try to resist as long as possible.
- Start on all fours with your hands on the floor, slightly wider than vertical with your shoulders, but in line with them.
- The body should form a straight line from the shoulders to the ankles.
- Squeeze your abs to the maximum and keep them tight.
- Lower your body until your chest almost touches the floor, making sure your elbows are tucked in close to your torso.
- Pause and return to the starting position.
- Do 20 repetitions.
- Stand with your feet a little more than shoulder-width apart and your chest lifted.
- Extend your hands out in front of you to help maintain your balance.
- She starts by sitting down and then getting up as if you were sitting on an imaginary chair. Keep your face and head facing forward.
- Lower your body down so that your thighs are parallel to the ground. Put all your weight on your heels. Keep your body tight and push your body up through your heels to return to the starting position.
- Do 12 repetitions.
BIRD DOG PLANK
- Start in a tabletop stance (on all fours).
- Facing the ground with his neck in a neutral position, he extends his right leg behind and his left arm in front (both should be parallel to the ground).
- Hold the position for a few seconds and return to the starting position.
- Do the movement with the opposite leg and arm.
- Do 12 reps on each side.
- Lie on your back with your knees bent and your feet flat on the floor.
- Lift your hips off the ground so your body forms a straight line from your shoulders to your knees.
- Pause when you’re in that position, and then slowly lower your body back to the ground.
- Do 2 sets of 12 seconds.