If you are ready to lose weight then this challenge is perfect opportunity for you. This 28 days challenge has helped many people around the world and now is time for you to take advantage of this amazing program.
This diet plan will boost the work of your metabolism improve your digestion, and reduce bloated stomach.
– A slice of avocado toast, an omelet with greens, a cup of green tea
– Oatmeal with milk, a cup of blueberry and one apple
– Banana pineapple smoothie, two boiled eggs
– Two slices of wheat toast with ham and cheese and glass of orange juice
– A cup of boiled baby carrots and a veggie soup
– Cup of chopped pineapples and kiwi, chicken breasts
– Cup of blueberry and broccoli salad with grilled salmon
– Grilled mushrooms and broccoli
– Brown rice, chicken breast and veggie salad with tomatoes
– Quinoa, grilled salmon and a cup of broccoli
– Soba noodles, turkey steak and a cup of chopped cucumber
– Grilled chicken and veggie salad
– A handful of nuts
– Fruit salad
– Chicken soup
– A cup of berries
– A slice of whole grain toast with peanut butter
Rules you should follow during this period
– Avoid alcohol, sugars and processed foods
– Drink plenty of water
– Exercise minimum 30 minutes a day
– Have a proper sleep
– Drink veggie flush all day long
How to prepare veggie flush?
Mix two cups of spinach, one cucumber, lemon juice, one pear, two celery stalks and two cups of water/ Store it in the fridge and consume it whenever you have a chance during the day.
The results after this program will be vivid and you will feel more fresh and full with energy. Give it a try, you have nothing to lose except your excess weight!
Source: Female Fit Body