20-Minute Upper Body Workout – You No Longer Have Excuses!
June 2, 2022 | Bodybuilding and Fitness Nutrition | No Comments|
Sculpt your upper body in just 20 minutes. If possible. We tell you how: Do this routine twice and finish with a brisk 5-minute walk.
- Start on all fours with your hands on the floor, slightly wider than vertical with your shoulders, but in line with them.
- The body should form a straight line from the shoulders to the ankles.
- Squeeze your abs to the maximum and keep them tight.
- Lower your body until your chest almost touches the ground, ensuring your elbows are tucked in close to your torso.
- Pause and return to the starting position.
- Do 20 repetitions.
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart, facing forward, and arms hanging by your sides.
- Jump from one foot to the other while raising your knees as high as possible, it is advisable to hip height.
- Touch the ground with the balls of your feet.
- Each time you touch the ground with both feet is one repetition.
- Do 20 repetitions.
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart and your arms at your sides.
- Lower into a squat position with your hands flat on the ground in front of you.
- Push your legs back to the push-up position and lower your chest to the floor.
- Return to position two, pushing both feet forward to return to a squat.
- Jump up and raise both hands above your head.
- Do 10 repetitions.
- Stand with your feet together and your hands by your sides.
- In one motion, jump your feet to the side and raise your arms above your head.
- Immediately reverse that movement by jumping back to the starting position.
- Do 30 repetitions.
Knee to elbow plank
- Start in a push-up position.
- Bring your right knee to your right elbow, and make sure your abs are tight and your back is straight.
- Return to start and repeat, alternating sides.
- Do 15 repetitions on each side.
- Start by standing about two feet from a wall with your back against it.
- Slide your back down the wall until your hips and knees bend at a 90-degree angle.
- Keep your shoulders, upper back, and back of your head against the wall.
- Both feet should be flat on the ground with your weight evenly distributed.
- Hold the position for the required time.
- Repetitions: 2 series of 15 seconds.
- Start by getting into a plank position.
- Bend your elbows and support your weight on your forearms and not your hands.
- Your body should form a straight line from your shoulders to your ankles.
- Contract your core, feeling yourself draw your navel in toward your spine.
- Hold this position for the indicated time.
- Repetitions: 3 series of 30 seconds.
- Lie on your back with your knees bent and your feet flat on the floor.
- Lift your hips off the ground so your body forms a straight line from your shoulders to your knees.
- Pause when you’re in that position, and then slowly lower your body back to the ground.
- Do 2 sets of 12 seconds.