20-Minute Legs Workout at Home And Without Equipment
May 8, 2022 | Bodybuilding and Fitness Nutrition | No Comments|
Many people don’t have the time or don’t want to spend a lot of money on a gym membership or expensive programs. We totally agree with that, if you’re willing to make progress you can do so in your home.
If you’re aiming to cut the fat from the thighs and the legs then you came to the right place. In today’s article, we will present to you simple workouts that target this specific area and the best thing is that you can do them in the comfort of your home.
These exercises won’t take more than 20 minutes of your time, so if you decide to do them then try to be consistent.
- Stand with your feet a little more than shoulder-width apart and your chest lifted.
- Extend your hands out in front of you to help maintain your balance.
- She starts by sitting down and then getting up as if you were sitting on an imaginary chair. Keep your face and head facing forward.
- Lower your body down so that your thighs are parallel to the ground. Put all your weight on your heels. Keep your body tight and push your body up through your heels to return to the starting position.
- Do 12 repetitions.
- First, you should stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and hold a dumbbell in each hand.
- Next, step forward with one leg and bend your knees until your back knee almost touches the ground.
- Finally, bring your body back (starting position).
- Then do the same with the other leg.
- Do 10 repetitions with each leg.
Plank with leg raises
- Lie face down, in the typical plank position, resting your forearms on the ground.
- Raise your right leg as high as you can, then lower it back to the starting position and do the same with your left leg. This is a repeat.
- Complete 12 repetitions.
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart while holding a dumbbell in each hand at your sides.
- Extend one leg behind you as you lean forward until your body is parallel to the ground, extending your arms toward the ground.
- Go back to the starting position.
- Repetitions: 12 to 20 repetitions with each leg.
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart and a dumbbell in each hand (this exercise can be done without dumbbells, but is more effective with them).
- Get as high as you can stepping only with the balls of your feet. Hold the position for a moment and lower to the starting position. That’s a repeat.
- Perform between 25 and 40 repetitions in total.
- Lie on your back with your knees bent and your feet flat on the floor.
- Lift your hips off the ground so your body forms a straight line from your shoulders to your knees.
- Pause when you’re in that position, and then slowly lower your body back to the ground.
- Do 2 sets of 12 seconds.
- Start by standing about two feet from a wall with your back against it.
- Slide your back down the wall until your hips and knees bend at a 90-degree angle.
- Keep your shoulders, upper back, and back of your head against the wall.
- Both feet should be flat on the ground with your weight evenly distributed.
- Hold the position for the required time.
- Repetitions: 2 series of 15 seconds.