15-Minute Routine To Get Toned Abs
May 15, 2022 | Bodybuilding and Fitness Nutrition | No Comments|
To have great abs, and not need a miracle, what you need is a proper diet and 15 minutes of your time each day. when exercising, it is important to know which are the most effective exercises.
We recommend these 7 exercises for you to do daily, in the morning as soon as you get up. This way you will not be sleepy and you will feel fresh throughout the day.
- Lie on your back with your knees bent and your feet flat on the floor.
- Lift your hips off the ground so your body forms a straight line from your shoulders to your knees.
- Pause when you’re in that position, then slowly lower your body back to the ground.
- Do 2 sets of 12 seconds.
- Lie on the floor, face down.
- Position your arms so that your shoulders are directly above your elbows, with your wrists aligned with your elbows in a straight line (see image above).
- Contract your abdominal muscles and glutes (the muscles that make up your buttocks) and hold the position for as long as you can. Gradually lengthen the position holding time.
- Rest about a minute between repetitions.
- Try to resist as long as possible.
- Start on all fours on a yoga mat. Make sure your knees are below your hips and your hands are below your shoulders. Bring your spine into a neutral position and draw your shoulder blades down and back.
- Exhale. Keeping your knee bent, release and raise your right leg until your thigh is in line with your spine, making sure your foot remains flexed.
- Inhale. Lower your right leg to return to the starting position, but without resting your knee on the mat.
- Complete 10 reps on the same side, before repeating the remaining reps on the other side.
- Lie on an exercise mat, facing up.
- She places her arms with her hands behind her ears or head.
- You should alternately bend your legs, bringing them closer to your abdomen. Synchronizing the movement of the legs with that of the arms. Bringing the elbow of one hand to the knee of the opposite leg. And vice versa.
- Try to do between 10 and 15 repetitions with each leg.
- Stand with your feet a little more than shoulder-width apart and your chest lifted.
- Extend your hands out in front of you to help maintain your balance.
- She starts by sitting down and then getting up as if you were sitting on an imaginary chair. Keep your face and head facing forward.
- Lower your body down so that your thighs are parallel to the ground. Put all your weight on your heels. Keep your body tight and push your body up through your heels to return to the starting position.
- Do 12 repetitions.
- First, you have to lie on the ground. Then extend your arms towards your thighs. Raise your legs a few inches and sit up a bit. That’s the initial position.
- Next, stand up by bringing the heels of your feet towards you, while your body also moves towards your knees.
- The idea is to lean on your buttocks trying to touch (or get as close as possible) your chest with your legs. Then inhale as you return to the starting position.
- You must repeat it between 15 and 25 times.
- You have to lie on your stomach with your legs straight and together.
- Stretch your arms straight above your head.
- Next, contract the abdominals, and try to support yourself only with the abdominal area.
- At the same time raise your right arm and left leg while lowering your left arm and right leg.
- Then do the opposite; Raise your left arm and right leg, while lowering your right arm and left leg. You will have completed one repetition.
- Do 10 repetitions.