10 Weeks No-Gym Workout Plan to Lose The Extra Fat
February 11, 2022 | Bodybuilding and Fitness Nutrition | No Comments|
If you are not a lover of the gym but want to build your body this is an ideal article for you because here you will find a 10-week training plan that will help you to reduce extra fat and you just need to follow the following exercises, and you will see how your body will transform itself.
A variety of training, resting time, and proper nutrition will help you get the desired results faster and better, so your body will be stronger, thinner, and healthier than ever.
- You need to start with your feet shoulder-width apart and your chest held up and out and then you need to extend your hands straight out in front of you.
- After that you need to sit back and down like you’re sitting on a chair and then to lower down, so your thighs are parallel to the floor, with your knees over your ankles.
- You need to hold this position for a few seconds and bring yourself back to the starting position and then repeat it 20 times.
- First, you should start kneeling down and supporting your upper body with your forearms and then you need to lift and extend your right leg behind.
- You need to hold the pose for 10 seconds and then lower the knee without touching the floor and repeat the lift.
- You need to do this exercise several times and then switch legs.
- You need to start this exercise on your hands and knees with your hands underneath your shoulders.
- Then you need to come onto the balls of your feet and the heels of your hands.
- Next walk the feet back until you are in the plank position and bend your elbows, lowering your body down.
- You need to do it 10 times.
- You need to lie on your back with the knees bent and feet flat on the floor, hip-width apart.
- Then you need to place your hands behind your head.
- Next, you need to gently pull your abdominals inward.
- Then you need to curl up and forward so that your head, neck, and shoulder blades lift off the floor.
- Then you need to hold the position for a few seconds and slowly back down.
- Repeat it 10 times.
- First, you need to stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and your hands on your hips.
- Then step forward with one leg and flex your knees until your rear knee nearly touches the floor.
- Finally, bring your body back.
- Then switch legs and repeat it 20 times.
- start with the pushup position so that your upper part of the body must be straight in line with the elbows.
- The toes when they are slightly raised and keep up this straight position, take deep breaths, and feel the muscles getting strong.
- You need to make sure you contract the buttock muscles, equally divide the weight into both legs and elbows to have more strength and balance.
- First, you need to be in a starting position and that is standing with feet together and hands by your sides.
- Then simultaneously raise your hands up above your head.
- So, while jumping up, you spread your feet above twice shoulder-width apart.
- Then you need to bring your body back to the starting position. And do it several times.
- So what you need is to do these exercises every day for 10 weeks, and you will see the results also after each week you have to take a break for a day, then continue with the training plan.