10 Non-Boring Moves to Increase the Size and Shape of the Buttocks
January 6, 2023 | Bodybuilding and Fitness Nutrition | No Comments|
If you’re tired of doing the same old squats and lunges to try and increase the size and shape of your buttocks, it’s time to mix things up! Here are 10 non-boring moves that will give your buns a boost:
Exercise 1: Dead bug
- Lie on your back and stretch your arms vertically until your hands are above your shoulders. He flexes his legs to 90 degrees, placing his knees at the level of his pelvis. Put the feet in flex and the hip in retroversion so that the lower back is well attached to the ground.
- Inhale and engage your core as you slowly stretch one arm back and bring the opposite leg forward until your hand and foot are almost touching the floor, respectively.
- Exhale and reverse the movement to return to the starting position. That would be a repeat.
- You must repeat it between 15 and 25 times.
Exercise 2: Kettlebell Swing
- You have to start standing with your legs wider than hip-width apart and with both hands holding the kettlebell between your legs and then you have to slightly bend your knees.
- Next, you have to lean your chest forward, swing the kettlebell back between your legs and then push your hips forward until you’re in a standing position.
- And then, simultaneously, throw your arms straight in front of you while maintaining a firm grip on the dumbbell and repeat.
- You have to make sure that you are pushing your hips back and forth; these are push-ups, not squats.
- Complete between 15-20 swings.
Exercise 3: Cup Squats
- Stand with your feet apart and your hips turned slightly outward.
- Hold a dumbbell or kettlebell in front of your chest while keeping your elbows close to your body.
- Bend at the hips, knees, and ankles to lower into a squat.
- Continue until your hips are slightly lower than your knees.
- To rise up, push your feet back to the ground and return to the starting position.
- Complete 10 reps, rest and repeat for a total of two to three sets.
Exercise 4 : Walking with band
- With a resistance band looped around your lower thighs, place both feet on the floor hip-width apart, making sure your knees remain in line with your toes. Looking straight ahead, flex your hips and knees, making sure your knees are in line with your toes. Continue to bend your knees until your upper legs are parallel to the ground. Make sure your back is at a 45-90 degree angle to your hips. This is the initial position.
- exhale. Keeping in a squat position and with your right foot on the ground, step your left foot out so that your feet are slightly shoulder-width apart.
- Inhale. Maintaining the squat position and with your left foot on the ground, step your right foot in to return to the starting position.
- Complete 10 reps on the same side before completing the remaining reps on the other side.
Exercise 5: Bulgarian Split Squats
- Come into a split stance with your right foot forward and your left foot elevated on a bench behind you.
- Hold a dumbbell in each hand with your elbows close to your body.
- Inhale and lower your left knee (back knee) toward the ground while keeping your torso upright.
- Exhale and push your right foot (front foot) back to the ground to return to the starting position.
- Complete 10 repetitions and then switch legs. Complete three sets with each leg.
Exercise 6: Hip raises on the ball
- Lie with your back on the floor and your heels on the large exercise ball with your hands resting on the floor.
- He slowly lifts his hips up with pressure on his hands and with his feet drags the ball toward you.
- After the opposite movement, he carries the ball back to the starting position.
- Repeat this exercise for 2 to 3 sets with 10 to 15 repetitions.
Exercise 7: Frog kicks
- Lie on your back, extend your legs and bring your heels together.
- Next, bring the legs towards the belly, without separating the heels. Then do the reverse movement to the starting position. That’s a repeat.
- Do 20 repetitions.
Exercise 8: Glute bridges with one leg
- Perform one-legged glute bridges by lying on your back with your palms down by your sides.
- She extends one leg, squeezes her glutes, and pushes off with the other leg.
- Keeping your upper back in contact with the floor, lift your hips until your extended leg forms a straight line with your back.
- Repetitions: 12 to 20 repetitions with each leg.
Exercise 9: Dumbbell Deadlift
- Hold a dumbbell in each hand.
- Bend at the waist and slightly bend the knees, letting the dumbbells fall close to the floor.
- Come up to the starting position. That’s a repeat.
- Try to perform between 10 and 15 repetitions.
Exercise 10: Reverse lunge
- With a dumbbell in each hand, take a long lunge back with one leg.
- She firmly plants her heel down and lowers herself until her back knee touches the ground.
- Push off with your front leg to come back up and repeat on the other side.
- Complete 12 repetitions with each leg.
Remember to start slowly and build up to more repetitions as you get stronger. Doing these exercises regularly, combined with a healthy diet, can help you achieve bigger, more shapely buttocks in no time!