10-Minute Workout Routine To Lose Weight
In order to lose that extra weight and shape your body, you should be prepared to make several lifestyle changes, and if you are a person of overweight, it would be difficult to achieve this goal.
However, if you are determined to get the perfect stomach, you should make sacrifices. Аnd say goodbye to sweets, ice cream, burgers, or pizzas, and what you need to focus on is just green leafy vegetables and fiber-rich foods, because this is the only way to reduce your waist.
These effective exercises target multiple muscle groups simultaneously and can raise your heart rate and speed up your metabolism. The best part is that all you need for this fitness regimen is a pair of dumbbells, and you’re good to go.
Set a timer for 10 minutes and do as many sets as you can of the following exercises in a row.
Front squat with dumbbells
- Stand up, holding a pair of dumbbells on your shoulders.
- Keep your head up, brace your abs, push your hips back, and bend your knees.
- Slowly lower your body into a squat, hands by your sides.
- Hold this position for a few seconds.
- Then push back up to the starting position.
- Perform between 8 and 12 repetitions.
Incline Dumbbell Row
- Place your feet shoulder-width apart. Bend your knees and lean your upper body forward from the hips up.
- keep your spine neutral and don’t round your lower back. The hands should be straight below the shoulders.
- Now bend your elbows back as you raise your arms up to the sides of your chest (shoulder blades should be pulling toward each other).
- Slowly lower the weights in a controlled motion, feeling the tension in your triceps.
- Repeat 15 times.
Overhead arm press
- Stand tall with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Grab the dumbbells with your palms facing up.
- Raise both arms first to shoulder height and then up above your head.
- Carefully lower your arms back to the starting position.
- Do 20 reps.
Bulgarian split squat
- Get into a split stance with your right foot forward and your left foot raised on a bench behind you.
- Hold a dumbbell in each hand with your elbows close to your body.
- Inhale and lower your left knee (back knee) toward the floor while keeping your torso upright.
- Exhale and push your right foot (front foot) toward the ground to return to the starting position.
- Complete 10 repetitions and then switch legs. Complete three sets with each leg.