10 Minute Workout For Amazing Arms
May 20, 2022 | Bodybuilding and Fitness Nutrition | No Comments|
If you have excess arm fat and skin and want to get rid of it you came to the right place. In today’s article, we present to you five of the best exercises that specifically target this area and are considered to be the most effective so far.
How to perform the arm workout:
Arm training at home can be done 2-3 times a week, in 2-3 sets of 10-12 reps, depending on the exercise. Ideally, choose 3-4 exercises per workout.
Press on the head
- Stand tall with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Grab the dumbbells with your palms facing up.
- Raise both arms first to shoulder height and then up above your head.
- Carefully lower your arms back to the starting position.
- Do 20 repetitions.
- You have to start this exercise in a push-up position and then bring your index fingers and thumb together, forming a triangle under your chest.
- Next, bend your elbows and lower your torso as close to the ground as possible.
- Then push with the palms of your hands to straighten your arms.
- Do 10 reps.
- First, hold a barbell or dumbbell in each of your hands ensuring a proper grip.
- When you’re in a standing position, bend your knees making sure your back is absolutely straight, and bend at the front.
- The front of the body should be parallel to the ground and the arms should be closer to your sides as a 90-degree posture between the forearm and the upper arm.
- Shoulders should be intact at your sides as you extend your arms to the back and feel the contraction in your triceps and arms.
- Hold the same position for a while and return to the starting point. Make sure you don’t swing your hands.
- Try to perform at least 20 repetitions.
Dumbbell Standing Extensions
- Stand with your legs apart with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Next, place both hands in front of you and hold a dumbbell at one end (or the handle of the kettlebell).
- Raise your arms above your head and bend your arms while holding the dumbbell or kettlebell behind your head. Feel the pressure exerted on your arms and shoulders.
- Make sure your spine, legs, and knees are in a straight posture.
- Then return to the starting position.
- Perform between 15 and 20 repetitions.
Dumbbell triceps extension (on the floor)
- Lie on your back and support yourself with the soles of your feet.
- Keep your arms straight, making a 90-degree angle to the ground, and hold a dumbbell in each hand.
- Raise the dumbbells by keeping your arms straight.
- Do 10 reps.