10 Minutes Intense Workout For Rounder Buttocks
Here’s a set of 10-minute exercises specifically designed to tighten your butt and shape your legs that you can insert into your regular fitness routine.
Best of all, you can do these exercises at home whenever you have time and it will take only 10 minutes (a little longer if you need to take breaks between exercises) and the results will be visible soon.
Since many women are doing everything possible to strengthen their buttocks and tone their legs, today we want to give you useful tips so that you can achieve the desired results.
So spend 10 minutes a day to help you achieve the first goal and see the improvement in less than a month. To do this, consult these 5 exercises with concise descriptions and try them.
In just a few minutes a day, without complicated movements or special equipment, these exercises will firm up your butt and legs. So you just have to follow the instructions below.
ONE LEG SQUAT
- Stand with your arms extended in front of you (they will help you maintain your balance).
- Now lift your left leg and as you do so lower your body as if you were going to sit down. When you reach the limit, hold for a few moments and go back up to the starting position.
- Do the repetitions with one leg and then with the other.
- Complete 12 repetitions with each leg.
SQUAT WITH SIDEKICK
- Stand tall with your feet a little more than shoulder-width apart and your chest lifted.
- Extend your hands out in front of you to help maintain your balance.
- Lower your body down so that your thighs are parallel to the ground. Put all your weight on your heels. Keep your body tight and push your body up through your heels to return to the starting position.
- When you release, lean to the side releasing a sidekick. This is a repeat.
- Do 12 reps on each side.
- Start on all fours on a yoga mat. Make sure your knees are below your hips and your hands are below your shoulders. Bring your spine into a neutral position and draw your shoulder blades down and back.
- Exhale. Keeping your knee bent, release and raise your right leg until your thigh is in line with your spine, making sure your foot remains flexed.
- Inhale. Lower your right leg to return to the starting position, but without resting your knee on the mat.
- Complete 10 reps on the same side, before repeating the remaining reps on the other side.
HYDRANT WITH LEG EXTENSION
- Start on all fours, with your knees just below your hips and your hands just below your shoulders.
- Keep your back and neck straight and look straight ahead.
- Keeping your knee bent, lift your right leg out to the side until your thigh is parallel to the ground.
- Then stretch the leg that you have raised as if you were kicking it and bend it again.
- Lower your leg back to the starting position.
- When you finish, repeat the exercise on the opposite side.
- Do 12 reps on each side.
- Stand slightly wider than shoulder-width apart and clasp your hands at chest height.
- From that position and, without moving your feet, lean as far as you can to one side.
- Return to the starting position and repeat on the other side. That’s a repeat.
- Do 12 to 15 repetitions.