10-Minute Daily Workout To Reduce Belly Fat Fast
You don’t have to waste time going to the gym when you can achieve the very same results by doing some home exercises.
We have an ideal exercise routine for all you busy working bees, it only takes a few minutes a day!
During the workout, you will notice tension in the buttocks, press, hands, and calves. In general, a minimum of exercises will lead to maximum results.
These flat belly workouts work much more on your 6-pack abs muscles. It has a great impact on your entire mid-section (central and deeper abs, obliques, lower back muscles, and glutes).
You need to pay attention to your diet too if you want to burn belly fat and get a fabulous, flat, and strong tummy. So with all other factors here are the 5 best total abs workouts for a flat tummy.
Now is the time to start. Check out Gomez’s 10-minute workout to reduce belly fat fast. ” You’re going to do the next four exercises in a ‘superset,’ meaning you’re going to do one set of each, and then take a 30-second break, and repeat,” Gomez explains.
- First of all, you should stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and your hands in front of you.
- Push off with your right leg to touch your right hand with your knee. Go back to the starting position.
- Do the same with the other leg.
- Do 10 repetitions with each leg.
- Lie on the floor, face down.
- Position your arms so that your shoulders are directly above your elbows, with your wrists aligned with your elbows in a straight line (see image above).
- Contract your abdominal muscles and glutes (the muscles that make up your buttocks) and hold the position for as long as you can. Gradually lengthen the position holding time.
- Rest about a minute between repetitions.
- Try to resist as long as possible.
- For this exercise, you have to get into a high plank position.
- Continue to bring your left knee to your chest, then bring it back to the starting position and then do the same thing but with your right knee to your chest, replicating the look of a climbing motion.
- Count up to 30 movements between the two legs.
- First, you have to start in the same position as a push-up.
- Next, keep only your knees in contact with the ground as you press up, lifting your upper body.
- Go down to the starting position, that will be one repetition.
- Perform between 10 and 15 repetitions.