6 Tips Before Starting a Diet
1. Choose a diet that will be compatible with your normal habits, needs and purchasing power. If you are a fan of fresh fruit, even fruit with calories like a banana or grapes, then choose a diet in which these products are allowed. Or if you don’t like eggs, don’t go on a diet with eggs.
2. Don’t start a diet while you are under stress.
3. Throw out all the home products that can lead you into temptation: chocolate, cookies, snacks, sausages, cheese and other insights know for their huge calorie value.
4. Whenever you open the refrigerator to ravage through it, think about a situation where excess weight bothered you.
5. On your kitchen door or fridge put up a picture of yourself when you were thin.
6. In twos everything is easier, even being on a diet. If your best friend, husband or boyfriend also opt for a diet, it will be easier on all of you.