This is What They Forgot To Tell You About Using Turmeric (For pain, cuts, teeth, skin and more)
Indian and Chinese culture are well known for there old and traditional spices, one of them is the Turmeric, often used for anti-inflammatory properties.
The use for turmeric is widely spread, but most common for chest pain, jaundice, bloody urine, flatulence, hemorrhage, colic, menstrual difficulties, toothache, and bruises.
Experts believe that most of the incredibly valuable properties of this spice are due to its active ingredient, curcumin. The anti-inflammatory had proven them self’s that can be much more useful from the regular medicine for example like Motrin.
The turmeric spice causes no side-effects, on the other hand is not the case with pharmaceuticals products.
Turmeric has been of great help in the traditional medicine not just with treating inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) like ulcerative colitis and Crohn but also symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis and is extremely useful in the case of cystic fibrosis.
Something else is worth to mention is very effective in the prevention of Alzheimers disease, it reduces the bad cholesterol, it promotes heart health and lowers the risk of heart disease and stroke, and it is beneficial for the liver as well.
The benefits of Turmeric are endless
1. Disinfect Minor Cuts and Wounds Apply turmeric on a well-cleaned wound before you wrap the bandage.
2. Antacid 4 cups of boiling water and 1 tsp of turmeric together create a healing tea to cure heartburn.
3. It can act like a natural pain killer.
4. Chemical Free Tie-dye fill a pot ¾ of the way with water and 5 tbsp turmeric. Bring to boil, and simmer. Add desired fabric, wet, into the pot and allow to simmer in pot for an hour or less depending on how strong you want your color. Allow to dry and enjoy!
5. Reduce Stomach Ache Turmeric may significantly alleviate the stomachache.
6. Teeth Whitener Combine 3 tablespoons of softened coconut oil, 2 teaspoons baking soda, and 1 teaspoon turmeric to create a paste. Mix together until it creates a creamy paste and use with a dry toothbrush.
7. Soap Coloring adds color AND skin-friendly benefits.
8. Anti-Dandruff Salve Massage the scalp with a mixture of coconut oil and turmeric. Leave it to act for 15 minutes and then wash it off.
9. Joint Pain Mixing one part Himalayan salt with two parts turmeric and add water (just enough to make it assessable). Spread on affected area and leave on for twenty minutes to an hour, once per day. It may dye your skin temporarily yellow, but it will help reduce swelling.
10. Disinfect Minor Cuts and Wounds After washing cut, sprinkle turmeric on wound before applying bandage.
11. Sunburn relief mix with aloe Vera gel to relieve pain caused by burnt skin.
12. Bake a cake-many recopies are available with the miracle spice.