The Top 27 Alkaline Foods On The Planet (Eat More To Prevent Cancer, Obesity And Heart Disease)
The situation with the food that we consume nowadays it’s becoming more and more alarming. It seems that it’s getting a bit difficult to escape the processed foods, fast food, GMOs and sugars.
So what we need tot do it’s be more selective and eat what’s best for us over what is our favorite because numerous health reasons. Most of us are aware that these unhealthy foods have negative effects on our overall health but on the other hand it is also unbalancing the pH values in our bodies and that might be more dangerous that we think.
This is how the process works, when consuming too much processed and junk food automatically we are disrupting the alkaline environment and making it more acidic. If that become the case, our bodies have weaker immune system and by that it can causes great harm to our health.
These foods are strongly recommended for the people who need to change their unhealthy way of feeding, but also for those who already are on a excellent food life style. In both cases it can’t do you any harm, just promote your health, if you are feeling good you will feel even better.
Top Five Alkaline Foods
Melon it’s not just tasty, it’s also very healty.It contains 92% water and it’s rich in fibers, most importantly it is on a 8.5 pH level and it is a powerful colon cleanser.
2. Swiss Chard
Swiss chard is one of the best alkaline foods which on the other hand the ability to protect your organism from viruses and bacteria and fight off the free radicals in your body.
3. Flax seed
These kind of seeds are highly alkaline, high-fiber and abundant in vitamin E. Also Their anti-inflammatory potential also helps in reducing hot flashes in menopausal women.
4. Olive oil
The monounsaturated fatty acids and vitamin E in the olive oil are so high, no other food contain these amounts.
Here is a perfect replacement if you like wheat the buckwheat has a great impact of our health in a way that it strengthens your heart and maintain optimal cardiovascular function.
Other alkaline options
– Pineapple: Great for weight loss.
– Alfalfa Sprouts: Easy to digest and rich in enzymes which maintain hormonal balance.
– Berries: Rich in antioxidants.
– Carrots: High levels of beta-carotene which can improve your eyesight.
– Garlic: Keeps your blood pressure under control.
– Broccoli: Decreases cholesterol.
– Lemons: Maybe the most alkalizing food, lemons can prevent cold, cough and flu.
– Brussels sprouts: Have anti-cancer properties.
– Sauerkraut: By adding fermented foods you actually add probiotics to your diet.
– Parsley: Intestinal detox.
– Avocado: Contains healthy monounsaturated fats for a healthy heart.
- Bananas: Amazing superfood.
– Grapes: Rich in multivitamins and antioxidants, they can lower high blood.
- Mango: Great for colon cleansing.
– Spinach: A vitamin-packed vegetable.
– Oranges: It is a great prevention against colds.
– Papaya: Include an natural laxative properties which cleanse your colon from toxins.
– Cauliflower: Excellent replacement for the bread.
– Grapefruit: Rich in vitamins A and C.
– Seaweeds: High amounts of iron and it also has anti-acid properties.
- Quinoa: Known for keeping the blood sugar levels under control.
– Cucumber: It’s 90% water content will keep your skin healthy and youthful.
Source: Healthy Food House