If You Have One Of These 6 Conditions, You Should Stop Consuming Garlic Immediately! It Is Very Dangerous!!!
Garlic does more than just invigorate your palate and ward off vampires. It’s also a smelly super food and it provides you with numerous health benefits.
The garlic contain very few calories, containing trace amounts of other nutrients that contribute to its universal status of a powerful, beneficial healer.
Studies indicate that garlic contain an active compound called allicin. This compound works in a way similar to ACE inhibitors to lower high blood pressure.
The garlic can prevent the creation of angiotensin II, a hormone, and helps relax blood vessels. The use of garlic for home remedies is countless, it seems garlic will always come in hand.
Garlic can be considered as one of the most effective immune-boosting foods. In recent studies, it was confirmed that people who consume garlic on a daily basis have less chance to catch colds and flus by 63%.
On the other hand, garlic is also very helpful when it comes to treating stubborn Staph infections. Moreover, many people make their own garlic oil to speed up the treatment of ear infections.
Depending on the body chemistry of the individual, the garlic can cause few side effects. For example: bad breath, heartburn, gas, nausea, body odor and a lingering pungent taste in the mouth.
– Due to the natural anticoagulant properties, the garlic has the ability to make the blood more fluid. This process significantly improves the blood circulation in the body, thus preventing clots and blood clots. However, when is used with anticoagulant drugs can accelerate the blood flow so much that it can cause unnecessary bleeding.
– Using Garlic and medications can be sometimes very dangerous. It is best to consult your doctor first before consuming garlic as this enhances the effects of drugs. This way the situation can become even worse.
– Furthermore, when garlic is consumed with liver medications can be a very bad combination. That’s because the garlic may decrease the liver’s breakdown, and it can decrease the effectiveness of the medications.
– People with sensitive stomachs can have problems with consuming much garlic. The reason for that is because it may aggravate or irritate one’s gastrointestinal tract.
– The consumption of garlic for pregnant women should be in moderate amounts. Also this goes for periods of breastfeeding.
– The garlic has the ability to lower the blood pressure. That’s good news when you have high blood pressure. However if you already have low blood pressure, then you may run the risk of lowering your blood pressure to an even lower range.