She Had Very Thin Hair But She Used This Ingredient And Got Thick Hair Within A Week
Very common condition that many people share nowadays is called Alopecia, this is a case when hair loss on the head or another part of the body appears. There can be so many factors to contribute or to be the main cause for it.
For example: excessive physical or emotional stress, genetics, hormonal imbalance, sometimes even the hair products made to protect the our hair but sadly it can be other-way-around.
Some products are promoting reverse effects of receding hair, but they are usually both costly and not as effective as some natural remedies.
This one that we will show you can be prepared at home. The natural anti-hair-loss treatments we suggest here can improve your hair quality on several levels stimulate hair growth and stop hair loss along with nourishing your hair follicles.
Statistically there are 100,000 strands normally a human scalp can lose about 50 to 100 strands a day and that its totally acceptable but if you start losing more is time to take action.
Here are the top home remedies for hair loss.
This ingredient has many benefits for your hair. Not only does it promote hair growth, but also conditions it. It has essential fats, minerals and proteins which reduce hair breakage and is also rich in potassium and iron. You can use coconut oil or milk to prevent hair fall.
– Warm a bit of coconut oil and massage it from your hair root to tip.
– Wash after one hour.
– Or, use the coconut and squeeze out its milk by mixing in a little water.
– Apply it on the area where you notice thinning or balding.
– Let it stay overnight and wash off the next morning.
Onion is a rich source of sulfur which helps in hair growth by increasing collagen production. Using its juice on the scalp can help in controlling hair fall
– Cut one onion finely and squeeze out its juice.
– Apply the juice on your scalp and let it stay for 15 minutes.
– Now rinse with a mild shampoo and let your hair air dry.
– Use this twice a week to see results.
Like onion, garlic too has high sulfur content. This is the reason why it is used in traditional hair re-growth medicines.
– Crush a few cloves of garlic.
– Add coconut oil to it and boil the mixture for a few minutes.
– Let it cool down a bit and then massage it on your scalp.
– You can leave it on for 30 minutes and then wash your hair.
Do this two times in a week.
Source: Super Tasty Recipes