Remove Fibroma Or Skin Warts Very Easy! The Cheapest And The Most Effective Cure Everyone Has At Home!
Warts are skin growths that are caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). There are more than 60 kinds of HPV, some of which tend to cause warts on the skin. HPV stimulates quick growth of cells on the skin’s outer layer.
In most cases, common warts appear on the fingers, near the fingernails, or on the hands.
They usually have the same color of the skin, but also there are some that are slightly pigmented. They don’t indicate any health related problem; on the other hand, they can be an aesthetic problem.
Other than the common places they can appear anywhere: neck, groin, armpits, under the breasts, eyelids, belly, and mostly, middle aged people have warts. Statistically speaking, every person has at least one wart on their skin.
In some cases they can work, grow or bleed and skin growth could become problem.
In the aging process the number and size increases. There is still no determinate fact what exactly causes this occurrence, but crucial part plays the genetics and thickness. It is best to see a dermatologist to diagnose fibroma and help you in the treatment process. Best time for removing them is on a cooler weather, when the sun is not so strong.
There is numerous method that dermatologists use to remove the warts, like electocoagulation, applantion, radiosurgery and laser. If the size is not so big, one treatment is enough. After removing the wart, the patients should maintain hygiene and take antibiotics for 5 days.
It is also very important to avoid seating much as possible for that few days. This way the healing process will proceed without any complications.
How to use apple cider vinegar to remove fibroma?
Apple cider vinegar is used for many natural remedies. One of those is removing fibroma, this technique has been used traditionally for many centuries. The vinegar acidity is an effective ingredient.
Don’t use the apple cider vinegar if the fibroma is located near the eye, because it can hurt eyes.
How to prepare this effective method to remove fibroma with vinegar:
– First by using water and mild soap, clean the area around the fibroma.
– Soak the fibroma in water for 15 minutes, or you can rub it using a toothbrush. After 15 min, dry it.
– Next, drench cotton with apple cider vinegar and apply it on the affected place, secure it with a plaster or a bandage.
– Leave it for about 15 minutes and then rinse it with water.
– Repeat this method three times a day, seven days, it probably will take less time until they disappear.
– The wart will change color and will become darker, at first. Than after that it will fall off by itself.
– Depending how big it is, it may leave a scar after it falls off. To prevent it, you have to apply aloe vera gel or marigold ointment on that place.
– If the fibroma is not too deep in the skin, sill you have to be cautious.
You have to be careful; apple cider vinegar to not flow on the surrounding skin it can cause redness.
In case a scab appears stop applying the apple cider vinegar.
Don’t remove the scab leave it to fall by itself.
Try it and tell us if this method helped to you too, as many people are claiming it was very successful for them.