Put Apple Cider Vinegar on Your Face And See What Happens to Toxins, Eczema and Age Spots
Recently scientist discover that apple cider vinegar is very effective for patients with eczema and as well many other skin condition. There are so many situations when apple cider vinegar helps in this case it’s no less but a perfect natural remedy.
The reasons why apple cider vinegar is so efficient in this case:
– Apple cider vinegar contain big amounts of fiber. That can be very helpful for this process because it eliminate the toxins. The same ones that cause eczema in a first place.
– It is well known that vinegar is a rich source of minerals and essential vitamins, such as iron, magnesium, sodium, pectin, potassium, Sulfur, calcium and phosphorous.The immune system is straightening and the condition of the overall healthy.
– Rich potassium source, vinegar is full of surprises. Potassium fight against allergies and also pH levels of the skin are well controlled.
– Beta-carotene is the very helpful in the process of renewal of cells and the vinegar has it in high quantities.
– The apple cider vinegar contain lactic, acetic and malic acids, and this elements are responsible for the strong anti-fungal and antibacterial properties which reduce inflammation, prevents skin infections, itchiness, soothe the dry skin.
Rejuvenation and cleaning of the skin, as well help in various other skin conditions.
5 reason why Apple cider vinegar
1. Oral use of the apple cider vinegar
It is important to know that if you have regular consumption of the vinegar, it can help for recurrence prevention of the eczema and improvement of the immune system. Note that you should use it in diluted form.
– 1 teaspoon of Apple Cider Vinegar
– 1 Cup Water
Add a teaspoon of vinegar to a cup of water, and drink the mixture. Repeat this two or three times daily in order to eliminate eczema.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar Bath
This is one of the most effective method of treating eczema.
– A Moisturizer
– A bathtub
– ½ cup of Apple Cider Vinegar
Fill out the bath with apple cider vinegar and coconut oil, stay in the bathtub for around 15 minutes. The coconut oil will help with the scent and also enhance the effects. After you finish, dry up and apply a moisturizer on the needed area. Repeat this on a daily basis until your eczema is entirely healed.
3.Apple cider vinegar diluted in water
The antibacterial and antifungal properties that are rich in the apple cider vinegar will significantly help with eczema.
– 1 Cup of Water
– 3 Cotton Balls
– 2 Teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar
Place the Apple Cider Vinegar in a small cup of water, with some a cotton ball apply it on eczema. Repeat this procedure until the eczema is completely treated. In the case of sensitive skin, add a teaspoon of vinegar to half a cup of water.
4.Combination of Apple Cider Vinegar and Baking Soda
– 1 cup Water
– ¼ teaspoon Baking Soda
– 2 teaspoons of Apple Cider Vinegar
Mix a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar with a teaspoon of baking soda and add their mixture to a cup of water. If you want to enrich the taste, you can also add a teaspoon of honey. Stir it well and consume it on a daily basis until the eczema is completely gone.
5.Combination of Apple Cider Vinegar and Honey
Honey is very beneficial for many sectors of our health been but in this particular situation it’s extremely helpful for skin conditions, reduces inflammation and soothes the irritated skin. As well like the vinegar has it’s own antibacterial properties witch are bed news for the bacteria. So by that it is perfect combination against eczema.
– 2 teaspoon of Apple Cider Vinegar
– 1 teaspoon Honey
– 1 glass of Water
Mix the honey with the apple cider vinegar and add their mixture to a glass of water. Stir it well and drink it. Recommended consumption is 3 times a day.
Avoid strong soaps and perfumed while using apple cider vinegar in order to avoid further damage and skin irritation.
When you have this condition don’t eat milk, peanuts, soy, fish, wheat, and eggs. They can cause more problems in the process of treating.
Pregnant women should consult their doctor before they use apple cider vinegar, as it may cause complications in some cases.
When having eczema keep the skin hydrated all the time because the dry skin can aggravate the eczema.
You should always check whether you are allergic to apple cider vinegar before you start using it. You can do this easily, just apply a bit of vinegar to the skin and wait a minute to see whether it has caused some reaction.
In case the people who consume it orally are diabetes, peptic ulcer or heartburn it is not recommended. The reason why is because it can cause irritation, the acids can be too strong.
Regardless of the way you use it, orally or externally, apple cider vinegar needs to be diluted, as it is strong and may lead to a severe burning sensation.
Source: Healthy Food House