Priceless Trick: Here Is How to Fall Asleep in Just 60 Seconds…
Having problems with falling asleep is no surprise. The reason for this occurrence is the modern world and life that we are living.
Given that fact, there are several reasons why many people are experiencing this problem.
Dr. Andrew Weil, a Harvard trained medical doctor with a focus on holistic health is explaining the situation.
As an illustration, he explains: ” Everyday radiation from various devices ‘kills’ our dream and turns us in tired ‘Zombies’ who cannot fall asleep.”
Moreover, he believes that you can treat this issue without any drugs.
Dr. Andrew Weil, shows a 5 step technique which will help you fall asleep in just 60 seconds:
1. Exhale completely through your mouth, making a whoosh sound.
2. Close your mouth and inhale quietly through your nose to a mental count of four.
3. Hold your breath for a count of seven.
4. Exhale completely through your mouth, making a whoosh sound to a count of eight.
5. This is one breath. Now inhale again and repeat the cycle three more times for a total of four breaths.
Holding your breath for eight seconds is the most important part of this technique. This is because keeping the breath in will allow oxygen to fill your lungs and then circulate throughout the body. This is how your body relaxes.