This Man Was Gardening In His Backyard, 60 Minutes Later He Died. The Reason? Scary!
In the video below you will watch a tragic story about a man who died from something that you won’t believe. It is good to know these things as it can happen to anyone.
Where I live, yellow jackets appear in huge numbers in August, and I always complain that the bees are back. Apparently I, like many others, thought that yellow jackets are bees. They look and sting like meat bees, but they are actually WASPS!
The video is about a men named John who was gardening in a perfect ordinary Sunday day, but then something horrible happened. He was stinted by Yellow jackets and within an hour this father of a 6-year-old girl was dead.
Soon as he was stinged he went inside and laid down, he asks his wife for an ice pack and within an hour he stopped breathing. The fact about situation is that people who don’t have an allergic reaction from wasps can developed later in life.
His wife describes what happened and her terrible shock at losing her husband in an instant. The only thing that could have saved him, as his breathing became increasingly difficult, would have been EPINEPHRINE having an EPI pen in their home.
Please SHARE Johns story with your family and friends… IT COULD SAVE A LIFE!