How To Do Complete Body Sugar Detox, Lose Weight And Improve Your Health
It’s a fact that carbohydrates and fats are less harmful than sugar and cause much greater excessive weight gain, especially if consumed in large amounts.
Usual case is with foods and drinks like yogurts, sodas, candy, pouch juices, breakfast cereals, salad dressings and the list goes on.
Mangos, honey, raisins, pure fruit juice, and banana also contain sugar that are simple carbohydrates.
If you consume too much sugar, an sugar overdose may appear and can cause colds, sleepiness, headaches, hyperactivity, yeast infection, consequent fatigue, depression, sinus issues, and mental disorientation. The sugar can even lead to cancer particularly breast cancer, diabetes and heart disease.
When the sugar enter the body, a system is activated to increase the energy levels with certain amount, the rest of the amount it is stored as fat. The artificial sugar that’s been added in the food and the one that is created and consumed in a natural way it’s different.
The artificial sugar goes in the intestines, reacts to intestinal bacteria and elevates the blood sugar levels, and thus leads to fat stored in the thighs, waist and hips.
The elimination of the sugar can be done and it trigger classic withdrawal symptoms of sugar addiction. Side effect can be experienced, such as cravings, fatigue, sadness, queasiness and headaches. The cravings start when the and sugar addict is consuming any food that doesn’t consist any sugar, so the brain receives information that is no longer hungry but it’s ready for something sweet.
Best way to get rid of this kind of addiction is to lower the sugar income by reducing it first, after that finally stop the consuming unhealthy sugars. This way you will avoid the sugar cravings.
This diet will provide miraculous effects and will definitely prevent sugar cravings. Here below is the diet plan for 3 days, but when you finish the diet plan of day 3 you are starting again with the diet plan for day 1, also you can make few changes to your meals like adding green salads taking one spoon of honey every morning etc… You should follow this diet plan for at least 50 days.
– Breakfast: 3 eggs (scrambled or boiled) or 1 cup of oats with berries and almonds/seeds/;
– Morning snack: 1 bowl of nuts;
– Lunch: chicken breast with carrots, cooked butternut squash, almonds, beets, beans, parsnips, and turnips;
– Dinner: salmon with fried broccoli and mushrooms or broiled fish with a bowl of green beans;
Don’t forget to drink a lot of water every every day (65 to 100 oz / 2 to 3 liters daily).
– Breakfast: 3 scrambled eggs with spinach or a cup of steel cut oats with berries and seeds or almonds;
– Mid-morning snack: a small bowl of nuts;
– Lunch: a shredded red and green cabbage salad along with shredded carrots with olive oil, salt, lemon and garnished with chopped parsley or grilled zucchini along with red and yellow peppers and vinegar, thyme dressing and lemon.
– Dinner: baked cod along with roasted Brussels sprouts and stir-fried bok choy and turnips or steamed green vegetable with soap of beans and vegetable casserole.
Don’t forget to drink 65 to 100 oz / 2 to 3 liters water daily.
– Breakfast: an omelet of 3 eggs with shrimps and walnut, sautéed kale, and radish salad or 1 cup of steel oats along with almonds, berries, and seeds;
– Mid-morning snack: 1 small bowl of nuts;
– Lunch: chicken roasted in oven with black olives, thyme, and onion or roasted chicken thighs with sage, rosemary, and lemon
– Dinner: penne pasta (made with brown rice) along with tomato, mushrooms, and basil or meat sauce mushrooms with garlic broth, celery, onion, carrots, thyme, and bay leaves.
Here is some drinks that you will find them more then useful for sugary replace, also will boost your metabolism:
– Black coffee, but no more than a cup daily, without sugar.
– Unsweetened tea: green or herbal tea 3 times daily.
– Detox water: In a jar of water, you should add chopped oranges, grapefruits, strawberries or berries, as well as fresh mint or rosemary.
Drink this detox drink on a daily basis.
Don’t forget to drink 65 to 100 oz / 2 to 3 liters water (or detox water) daily.
Source: Healthy Food House